My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I am a student of the cats. They have taught me much. They are wise and have impressed upon me the importance of waiting. :lol:

strider rose strider rose There is no real need to try and remember so many names. I just hope you enjoy sharing them. Muffin is that Kitty,

muffy muffy I know! I want her to stay too!

Muffin does have such pretty colors. Of all the , couple of hundred , kitties that appeared over the past two colonies (about 15 years) , she was the only Tortie that turned up. It has been a rainbow of breeds and colors though. Each one beautiful. Shall I put Muffin on a plane to you? :lol: Oh, she might get stopped for Tortitude.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 We hooman beasts learn a lot from cats. Muffin doesn’t really give me trouble but she loves practicing her Stink eye to use on the other cats. All she has to do is give ,” the look” and they move. It’s an art form. I imagine Tarifa was talented that way too. It’s Cat magic.

BellaGooch BellaGooch Tortitude is a powerful tool!! I have seen it move mountains of cats! Lololol

N NY cat man Thanks for letting me know! That xenoforo kept showing up and then stayed and I found it most distracting. I love my Catsite logo!

M maggiedemi

To everyone who gave me info about that format change, thank you! I had been trying to check on a kitten that was very sick last night and that site change showed up today in the middle of what I was doing. The kitten is doing much, much better now. This site is so important. It, and the people here save lives. It was quite a tense situation for a while but the young posting person did an amazing job of following instructions and implementing them. It’s so great:kitty:
My thanks go out to everyone who helped there and those who have checked on the situation.

I’m going to answer the cat furmily question separately. Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jewely Jewely Ah! Lol Good catch! I haven’t even checked the list yet but you must have found the missing cat! I don’t know how you figured it out among so many but ... :clap2: :woo:Good job! You even found his picture! I’m impressed!

M maggiedemi I’m impressed with you too! You have memorized all the kitties? Lol That’s no easy task. When I am giving the flea trastments I have a check list! I check off each cat as I give them the meds to make sure I don’t miss anyone. It’s always a bit of a challenge since they are dodging me, hiding or trying to get me to give their treatment to someone else.:lol:
Here is the complete list for you, all in one place.
Lady
Kodiak
Banjo
Whistle
Mitsy
Dolly
Muffin
BJ
Precious
Flowers
Thrasher
Mackie
Smokey
Mama
Bonjure
Goldie
Mountain Bear
Blue
Wanda Heart
Tortie
Alley
Callie
Sherbie
Jeremiah
Cheetah
Liberty
Purry
Prints
And of course, even though Pawpurr has another hooman, we’ll make that name number 29 for good measure. Lol

To respond to the rest of your post, I’m sure you look great all by yourself in a photo!
You like the fiery ones? Lol Be careful if you play with fire! You know what they say! 🔥 Ouch! Lol

Have you tried the mirror photo?

If you can get a mirror photo while holding Maggie and Demi, that’s quite an accomplishment! Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@tabbytomy I’ve often watched the cats as they watch the creatures outside. They barely move a muscle. They have amazing patience! Cat statues! Inspiring.

I’ll never reach their level.:lol:

strider rose strider rose They are very loving. It’s pretty amazing how cats can go through so much and still find it in their hearts to give love. I hope you get to meet them too. I know you will be as amazed as I am.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight our smiles come from the Bear room! For those who do not know, Goldilocks and family are very attached to a doll that belonged to my daughter. Recently I had been cleaning their room and I had taken the doll out to wash her up and I was going to change her outfit but..... the cats were very displeased! I did get the doll washed up but .... well, you’ll see. Lol

What did you do with our baby?!?!?!? Bring her back!
A4F04937-F985-4401-A0D0-CCA6F7C44710.jpeg

Lol Okay kitties! I just wanted to change her clothes!
2DBDEE49-427F-4479-8A4C-BA8AA146D5BD.jpeg

Oh dolly! Are you okay? We need to check you to be sure.
81AB9C1F-CE53-47E8-A47B-A8698FBC94A8.jpeg

What do you think guys?
F9FCE9E7-596E-41C9-AA8B-7118D7DE9A14.jpeg

She needs snuggling to recover!
0392B59F-3B3F-44DF-B41D-361CBF97AC0D.jpeg

Form a protective circle everyone! How dare you touch our baby!
26669ED2-8863-486A-A759-A3F2EDFB9E94.jpeg

I’m sorry kitties! Is she okay?

1DFFCA03-DB97-4AF6-9B81-87971E309B85.jpeg

Lololololololll. Okay.
D211E9C4-5DA5-4B05-97D1-1366DC16D8A0.jpeg

What if I promise to leave her alone?
2E56DE7F-E183-4F42-AE75-F2A4ADEEBE87.jpeg

Will that make things better?
9BF9A597-5770-4322-A582-77097EE55AF6.jpeg

Love you Blue!
F8C50E11-E6E1-4DC2-826A-4E9763D52F2F.jpeg

I love the baby too. Can I pet her?
Maybe?:lol:
E3769981-3ADC-418F-B6AC-7EB387E5D7DC.jpeg

Come on Mountain. Let me in.
70CC0337-7107-4EAB-B92B-CDC3E960DE66.jpeg

See Blue? I didn’t do anything!
7938219F-505A-47B4-8C39-17AD537B56A2.jpeg

Do you trust me to snuggle her too?
0BDC117D-3672-4352-8042-EF7C74C36D3A.jpeg

Awwww. Thank you!
F196E23B-CC64-459E-8F3C-76C649771CCC.jpeg

Now leave us hooman. We have some catching up to do. We must cover her in kitty kisses.
D454DA4A-5A3F-4634-94E0-6887BE26F409.jpeg

I’m pretty sure they think they are guarding their own human baby. Pretty amazing. I really should try to get a shot of her hair. They have thoroughly teased it by making biscuits in it and keeping her “groomed!” Soooo sweet and funny. There is no love like that of a cat.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight our smiles come from the Bear room! For those who do not know, Goldilocks and family are very attached to a doll that belonged to my daughter. Recently I had been cleaning their room and I had taken the doll out to wash her up and I was going to change her outfit but..... the cats were very displeased! I did get the doll washed up but .... well, you’ll see. Lol

What did you do with our baby?!?!?!? Bring her back!
View attachment 381540
Lol Okay kitties! I just wanted to change her clothes!
View attachment 381541
Oh dolly! Are you okay? We need to check you to be sure.
View attachment 381542
What do you think guys?
View attachment 381543
She needs snuggling to recover!
View attachment 381544
Form a protective circle everyone! How dare you touch our baby!
View attachment 381545
I’m sorry kitties! Is she okay?

View attachment 381546
Lololololololll. Okay.
View attachment 381547
What if I promise to leave her alone?
View attachment 381548
Will that make things better?
View attachment 381549
Love you Blue!
View attachment 381550
I love the baby too. Can I pet her?
Maybe?:lol:
View attachment 381551
Come on Mountain. Let me in.
View attachment 381552
See Blue? I didn’t do anything!
View attachment 381553
Do you trust me to snuggle her too?
View attachment 381554
Awwww. Thank you!
View attachment 381555
Now leave us hooman. We have some catching up to do. We must cover her in kitty kisses.
View attachment 381556
I’m pretty sure they think they are guarding their own human baby. Pretty amazing. I really should try to get a shot of her hair. They have thoroughly teased it by making biscuits in it and keeping her “groomed!” Soooo sweet and funny. There is no love like that of a cat.
Such a beautiful striped cat circle! They will keep her safe from clothes changes -- that's determination! SNORGLES to them all from me!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeremiah, my dreamboat! He’s one of the Bengal brothers.
You win! Nice save, thank you. I don't remember Jeremiah. We need to feature the Bengals more! :bluecat:

Shall I put Muffin on a plane to you?
Say what?! What the heck...Muffin is mine. :nono:

I’m impressed with you too! You have memorized all the kitties?
Glad I finally did it! I thought it would take a long time to memorize, but it only took 1 night.:cheerleader:

Google said it was spelled Bonjour....Yes, I am the spelling police. :lol:

I've seen it spelled Alley, Allie, and Ally on this site....Which spelling is on her birth certificate? :headscratch:

You like the fiery ones? Lol Be careful if you play with fire! You know what they say! 🔥 Ouch!
At least I would be warm next winter. I told him I was cold, and he told me I should get a dog! 🙄

Have you tried the mirror photo?
Not yet. I like to procrastinate when it comes to selfies. :fear:

Here's the link, if you still want to check it out.
Thanks. I need to study the gray tiger cats, I have trouble telling them apart. :tabbycat:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose -- HOW GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing those with us!
Your welcome. I try to get my exercise by briskly walking around the neighborhood, but I keep stopping and taking picks of the neighborhood blooms. Oh well, they were worth slowing down for and taking pics.:lol: I will have to add some leisure walks into my day, so I keep my exercise walking strictly for that.

Hope you and everyone had a great day. 🙂

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to add some leisure walks into my day, so I keep my exercise walking strictly for that.
I know! I'm the same way, I like to keep my heart rate up. But it seems if I walk outside, my neighbors are always stopping me to talk. And when I walk inside, it seems like I'm always stopping to pet a cat, or do something distracting. I need to focus on keeping my stride!
(Or my strut?) ;)🚶‍♀️

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! I'm the same way, I like to keep my heart rate up. But it seems if I walk outside, my neighbors are always stopping me to talk. And when I walk inside, it seems like I'm always stopping to pet a cat, or do something distracting. I need to focus on keeping my stride!
(Or my strut?) ;)🚶‍♀️
Not a thing wrong with stopping to pet cats. Everyone needs to do more of that IMHO. And smelling/admiring those flowers, too.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose Watching them was so cute! I love the picture where they all faced the doll and checked her for any boo boos. The cats here that knew Sarah were extremely attentive to her. I had the very best of nannies helping me. Lol Even if she just kicked off her blanket, someone came to get me. It always melted my heart.

rubysmama rubysmama I love the banner of cats! That is such a beautiful presentation and history of the kitties. I always look back at it. Yep! Still interested.:cloud9:

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 They were determined! I got such a distressed look at first. It made me return her quickly! Then I got the most accusing look. Lololol Fortunately they were able to keep their little charge safe from any changes. I have known for a long time that they are attached to that doll but it didn’t enter my mind that they were that protective. Maybe I can put a change of clothes there for them to investigate before I attempt a change.

M maggiedemi The reason i don’t feature the Bengal boys nor is that they don’t like having the camera pointed at them. It’s not just a matter of getting used to it because I have had cameras around almost their whole lives. They just get very nervous and leave! Their sister, Muffin doesn’t mind as much and their mom, Lady, loves the camera. Every kitty is different!!

Oh yes! Mugging is yours. Youdon’t really think I could get her on a plane? Unless she could be the pilot.:lol: Flying Muffins?:oops::help:

You memorized them in one night? Wow!

Yes! It is spelled Bonjour. Lol I am often mistyping or spell check gets me. There is the added element of:bicolorcat:
posting for me too. Lololol. Sometimes my eyes are not great and I just don’t catch what I did.
Ally is the way it is with the vet but I had spelled it Alley originally. Alley/Ally spells it Allie. She wants it spelled similar to her BFF , Callie. ;) I tried to give her a different name in the beginning but she is very much a cat oriented cat. She always wanted to come for pets with Callie do choosing a similar sounding name appealed to her. It helped her to socialize so that’s how it came about. She isn’t picky about the spelling but is very picky about the sound of her name. No nicknames for her! Lol Call her kitty and you get a very disgusted expression.

You told him you were cold and he said to get a dog?!?!? :doh:

If you can memorize the names, you’ll learn to tell the stripes apart in time. Since some are related, it can be tough. They have a very strong family resemblance. When Mitsy, Mittwo and Uncle Mitty we’re young and all together, that was really tough. It came down to a white patch on opposite cheeks and eye color. It got readier as they got older. Mitsy has stayed very petite. She and Kodiak are small kitties. Whistle and BJ look a lot alike too but BJ has the tipped ear. Mackie is easy. He is always laughing and he’s huge. If you were around them, it would be much easier. Purrsonality shows. Mountain looks lot like his mom but he always speaks to you when you approach. Lol
When the stripes are all in a pile, it’s not easy to tell where one cat starts or ends.
:headscratch::lol:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thise are beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Maybe the walk out can be when you stop for pictures and the way back can be more cardio? I don’t know because I always seem to notice things I missed earlier. Lol

M maggiedemi Cat petting is good for the heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.