Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he doesn’t speak lizard but he told me ,” I guana learn!”
Groan...Cheesy... 🧀

Maybe if Muffin came on a plane you would be mugging for the camera in selfies?
I was envisioning a different type of mugging. :fear:

That’s not what I said hooman.
Sounds like Banjo likes to dance around the truth. 💃

key the van for you!
Key the van?! Another typo? If not, better check the van for scratches. 😲

Some can bloom for only a day while others can bloom sequentially for months on end.
I'm sure there's another life metaphor in there somewhere. ;)

bunny bit cat
Doesn't this type of story usually end much differently for the bunny?! 🐇

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom You are right! They do get hung up or placed on benches. I had a few that grow in soil but most nurseries don’t sell those as much. Not an expert? Are you sure about that? You have a great eye for them and a good working knowledge. A love for their beauty. That’s what it takes if you have a spot for them! ;) Care to join me for a plant rescue?:)

strider rose strider rose Julius Cheeser!:flail:I have to stop laughing before I can tell Mackie! Good one and he’ll love it! Thank you!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 That was quite an event for that poor person, cat, bunny and doggie! I hope the person is better.

That cat! :flail: Kitty does not seem to mind at all! I don’t know if the kitties here would let me do such elaborate outfits but that cat seems purrfectly happy to model. When the music matched that strut, yes, I melted and fell over like a cat in its first harness.:lol: The cats here looked at me and laughed!
Lady was a bit envious of the wardrobe!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Whistle did look guilty “around the chops!”:lol: His little mouth had a sly grin. When he and Banjo get together..... you just never know what they might be up to. Boys do love to joy ride! Banjo had her arm around Whistle and I can just imagine them like that, cruising down the road. Maybe they had wet paws from cruising down to the beach. Hmmmm. I wonder if Banjo ever bought that green bikini she wanted? Might be time to check her hiding spot where she keeps all her treasures! Lol

M maggiedemi Cheesy? But don’t you know that’s how it should be?

Mack and cheese? :flail:

Key the van was supposed to be , clean the van. Lol Kind if appropriate though. No key cat scratches found.

Those kinds of stories usually do end differently for the bunny but that bunny bites! Ouch!

@rubysmama:flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::bicolorcat:
Caught! Whistle must have ducked under the seat. Banjo looks very calm. She has nerves of steel. I think she probably sweet talks her way out of trouble. It works around here!

Maybe her paws were wet because she had to wash them after having to give her prints! :bluepaw: She better be careful if she gets taken in. She could become a repurrt offender!

Soooo funny! Love that!

@WhenallhellbreaksloseThat’s another confident cat! I think that’s one of the new style of collars they use instead of a cone. That is so much better than a cone and the way that cat handled it.... priceless!:flail:
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Cat style!

BellaGooch BellaGooch yep!:flail:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mackie!!! Phone for you!
52C414F4-125F-4A8B-9127-7AD7D9DC3440.jpeg

You just have to hear the jokes posted for you on TCS!
F7BDE323-936D-4FD8-9526-3EE4E6558BB9.jpeg

What mouse was a Roman Emperor? Julius Cheeser!
What kind of cheese does a mouse like? Mouserellla!
3AEA17FD-54CA-4212-827C-01C0B425082E.jpeg

Aha hahahahahahaha!
594925FA-4C98-498C-B2EA-497CE500AD76.jpeg

And look at this! Banjo caught without her license!
Ahahahahahaha!
B2538BD7-6014-4331-9688-CDFD3006DAED.jpeg

Muffin? Are you sleeping through all this?
7911BFFD-74A9-45A1-AC39-CD3AC474A6ED.jpeg

Muffin? Don’t you want to join us for some laughs? Do you hear me?
0357BDDC-DBC4-483B-B877-6FFFA8B38A33.jpeg

I hear you hooman.
5B5005A9-9A61-4609-B0D5-0DF7C9110308.jpeg

Do you see my paw over my ear?
8F8CFA09-F352-493E-B59B-D078A5CEA56D.jpeg

That’s a hint! Mouse jokes? Just give me the mouserella!
59226919-9200-4DD9-8EC7-A891B94E0A13.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It is a Cat ty shrub! Have you ever seen a cat tail plant? They produce the biggest hairballs ever! Floof! I once had some in a dried arrangement. Then this happened! Lol 😲
Yes, I've seen this plant before and yes, the hooman is gonna have the biggest hairball in his life and probably after this, he'll have more sympathy on kitties coughing out hairballs :agree: :lol:

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Hoomans should never.... ever....lick a cat tail. :barfgreen: Especially the floof kind. Yes, I imagine that fellow has learned a lot about being a cat! It’s not always easy being a cat.If you must lick a cat, this is the pro purr way. :flail:At the end it says your cat won’t judge you. Not sure I agree. They haven’t met Muffin.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
If you must lick a cat, this is the pro purr way.
That's a good one. You don't have to worry about the cat getting your tongue. It is safe because when the expression comes -'The cat got your tongue?' You can say NAH, I still have to say a lot about you with my original tongue................ :lol: :flail: :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.