My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man
Feelings mutual,I moved over 40 yrs ago and wouldn't go back if ya paid me!
Must be nice where you are,I only wish I wasn't in a Condo- now all the snowbirds are STAYING,I moved to get away from them and now they're all here,nature hating,noisy,obnoxious,animal killing concrete jungle dwellers- did I say too much?🤔

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man
Feelings mutual,I moved over 40 yrs ago and wouldn't go back if ya paid me!
Must be nice where you are,I only wish I wasn't in a Condo- now all the snowbirds are STAYING,I moved to get away from them and now they're all here,nature hating,noisy,obnoxious,animal killing concrete jungle dwellers- did I say too much?🤔
Nah; that's about how I feel about downstate too.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been to NYC, or LA, and don't have a desire to!
You're not missing anything, lol
Well,shame on me,I wouldn't trade growing up around the theatre, culture and arts .... There is quite a lot to see and experience like no where else but at what cost?It truly is a jungle,a crowded mess of a filthy place.....I'm a nature girl,love the outdoors,animals but was Blessed to have horses out on Staten Island surrounded by woods and not far from the beach in a quaint little town but half hour away.....
And NYC has just as many homeless animals as it does people,just too many people & they are so so busy,too busy to care😢

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're not missing anything, lol
Well,shame on me,I wouldn't trade growing up around the theatre, culture and arts .... There is quite a lot to see and experience like no where else but at what cost?It truly is a jungle,a crowded mess of a filthy place.....I'm a nature girl,love the outdoors,animals but was Blessed to have horses out on Staten Island surrounded by woods and not far from the beach in a quaint little town but half hour away.....
And NYC has just as many homeless animals as it does people,just too many people & they are so so busy,too busy to care😢
Staten Island? Our next door neighbor just moved here from there, about 2 years ago now. Escape from NY, anyone?

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for accepting me into the fold,it's my good pleasure to be a part of keeping Jcats thread going awaiting her return- I can't imagine this terrific thread fading away into the background,no way!❤
Your very welcome. I am glad you found Jcatbird's thread. It is a gem! I hope Jcatbird comes back soon. You would love here! She has 29 or 30 indoor ferals. She saved them from all around where she lives. She has saved many lives over the years and found kitties homes. She is one special lady❤. Well it is nice meeting you.

I hope you and everyone here and Jcatbird have a great weekend. Take care. 🙂

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Mod Note:

This thread is the longest so far in TCS history, but all good things must come to an end.
When jcatbird returns we look forward to her starting a new one, with all the news about her wonderful clowder.

Status
Not open for further replies.