My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone else have xenforo displayed at the top of their page? I am seeing it on some threads but not others. Where is my Catsite logo?
Yeah. The mods and Anne took care of it. I think they said it had something to do with Anne or one of the mods fiddling with the settings of the site. They took care of it :)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the real blunt, harsh answer to that question? YOU'RE NOT A CAT.
Well then, maybe I'll put Demi or Maggie in my selfie with me. Will that make me cuter? 😽

These kitties love the meat sticks! Of course they never want them to run out!
Try splitting them in 2. My cats get sick of them if I give them a whole stick at once. So they share one. :)

a thought that can get us all fired up!🔥
Yes, I do like the fiery ones. 😉

Thrasher would not have banished her Romeo but he was saying things she didn’t want to hear.
I can relate. :lol:

If you really want a good photo of yourself, get the shot you want lined up in the mirror and take the photo of the reflection you see.
Well I declare. You guys are just full of useful ideas. Okay, I'll try a mirror selfie. :crossfingers:

good pics of your cat ( sorry i didnt remember her name)
That's Muffin! The 4 rainbow kitties are Muffin, Lady, Mama, Callie. We need pics of Mama & Callie. Hint. Hint. 🌈

You need to stop disappearing on us. We don't need to lose a popular vegetarian like yourself!!!
So are you saying I'm the favorite?! Yay! Being the favorite is my favorite thing.:cheerleader:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love all of Jcatbird's cats , they are have their own personalities love them all
Yes. I think I have them all memorized now...

Lady, Muffin, Mama, Callie, Banjo, Whistle, BJ, Thrasher, Purry, Bonjoure, Kodiak, Blue, Goldie, W. Heart, Prints, Smokey, Mitzi, Mackie, Sherbie, Precious...

That's all I can think of. Who did I miss? rubysmama rubysmama --Where is your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.