My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those meat sticks sound very intriguing, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 ! I'll have to look into those. The Inaba Churro squeezes sound amazing, too, but I haven't tried them on Baby Su and Elvis.
Banjo, can one have too many froggie friends? Actually, can one have too many friends of any kinds? I don't think so and I think you agree! *You are beautifully marked, BTW!*
I love the Pawverb, tabbytom tabbytom -- I always do, but this weeks' is especially apPURRopriate :petcat: The special relationship we have with our cats is the most pure and loving of all!

Ah, how I miss tortitude, Jcatbird Jcatbird . And calico 'tude as well.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those meat sticks sound very intriguing, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 ! I'll have to look into those. The Inaba Churro squeezes sound amazing, too, but I haven't tried them on Baby Su and Elvis.
I got some free Inaba Churus from one of my coworkers last year. The girls go absolutely insane for them. I clip them up and make each one last several days, but both would be happy to eat a whole tube each in one sitting.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a mighty tigress!
I need Lady to teach me how to pose for selfies. How come mine never look that good? :camera:

A love match is a very happy ending.
I agree. I hope we all get the match we want...Or a comparable substitute?.... ;)🔥

The kitties love being called beautiful!
Well....Don't we all? 👑

I know. BJ growled. He can leave for now.
Hee hee. Thrasher banished the growling Romeo. Be gone.... :lol:

i love you thrasher
Sweetest post ever. ❤

Another thing about Mackie, what Mackie wants, Mackie gets.
I like this idea. Sounds fair to me. 👍

Muffin has been full of Tortitude!
Glad to hear it! Can we see a pic proving this Tortitude-ness please? 🌈

I really like you! What are your favorite things to do?
Banjo must be hanging out with Prints lately. She's starting to sound just like him! 🤔

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, me too. I can never get the right angle
I can't figure out why I look fine in the mirror, but I look like crap in my phone pics. It makes no sense. Which one is lying to me- the mirror or the pic? Maybe my camera is bad? Not enough pixels? Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me what is going on. :headscratch:

welcome back hun ... hows you doing?
Hi there! Thanks. I'm doing better. I decided not to disappear again, so I'll be around every night after my walk & dinner. You guys are stuck with me. Hee hee. :thumbsup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't figure out why I look fine in the mirror, but I look like crap in my phone pics. It makes no sense. Which one is lying to me- the mirror or the pic? Maybe my camera is bad? Not enough pixels? Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me what is going on. :headscratch:

Hi there! Thanks. I'm doing better. I decided not to disappear again, so I'll be around every night after my walk & dinner. You guys are stuck with me. Hee hee. :thumbsup:
Same here with the selfies, which I've never been big on, anyway. And the real blunt, harsh answer to that question? YOU'RE NOT A CAT. :headshake:

Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
[/QUOTE]
:hellosmiley::welcomeback2:
Welcome back M maggiedemi We are okay being stuck with you. You were missed. I am about to go on a diet, and am exercising my butt off, so you will see more of me on the Exercise Motivation thread. I enjoy reading your posts. 🙂

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure it's the camera! I usually look better irl than pictures, and selfies are even worse because if you get the wrong angle, you look really weird.

Also, I just looked up my phone specs and my regular camera is 12 megapixels, I think (or 16 in some cases), but the selfie camera is only 8, so I bet that makes a difference!

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise

M maggiedemi well im glad to see you back and look forward to seeing pics of your cats

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Oh thank you! I love waiting for the next Pawverb! They are always great. Cat wisdom.

strider rose strider rose Thank you !I am so glad her throat is healing. She still sounds hoarse but she is greeting me and if she wants me she can call me again. Hopefully her vocal chords will continue to heal. I’m just so happy to be able to hold her close again. She is snuggling up tight against me at night and purring. Best feeling ever!

Lari Lari I had a mouthful of water when I read that. Operative word is HAD!:flail:That was so funny and yes, I guess she is cheating on Froggie! Hop fully he will forgive her.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 These kitties love the meat sticks! Of course they never want them to run out! Lol
Banjo agreed, you can never have too many Froggies or friends. She is a lover of all.
I love the way Banjos face is marked. Such a straight line where the black mask meets white. Little pink nose too. She knows how to make me melt with an Awwwww too. But I do that a lot around here. Calico and Tortie and tabby and black and okay, they all make me melt. The Tortitude makes me laugh. You are welcome to share it all! They send you fur love.

M maggiedemi I am so glad to see you back! :heartshape: You’ve been missed.
Lady’s first selfies weren’t so great. She was all nose! Lol Practice makes purrfect! She is a talented cat though. I’m sure she could give us some camera lessons if we asked her. I don’t take selfies of myself either! I think Banjo helped Lady to learn. Cats are just good at everything.

All get the match we want? Well that would be great and it’s a thought that can get us all fired up!🔥

Thrasher would not have banished her Romeo but he was saying things she didn’t want to hear. She just made him nervous so we’ll work on that.

I think Banjo would say that Prints is sounding like her. Lololol

strider rose strider rose It is good to have her back!
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I am good with being stuck with her too! Sticking with friends is a pleasure.
A diet and exercise program? I admire you and anyone doing that. I think we have all needed one, the other or both at some point.

To everyone: SELFIES :camera::lovecat4:b

If you really want a good photo of yourself, get the shot you want lined up in the mirror and take the photo of the reflection you see. It is a trick that Wanda Heart taught me. Works pretty reliably. Of course the camera will need to be held below your face. About chest high or lower. You can edit out the camera or, like Wanda Heart ,just leave it in! Lololol
That makes it so you can use the lens on the back of the camera. You can also see the image on the screen is in focus before you take the pic. Cats are so smart. They know how to look great in photos. They are always teaching me. Of course, cats may have magic mirrors too. Not sure. Lol

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you really want a good photo of yourself, get the shot you want lined up in the mirror and take the photo of the reflection you see. It is a trick that Wanda Heart taught me. Works pretty reliably. Of course the camera will need to be held below your face. About chest high or lower. You can edit out the camera or, like Wanda Heart ,just leave it in! Lololol
That makes it so you can use the lens on the back of the camera. You can also see the image on the screen is in focus before you take the pic. Cats are so smart. They know how to look great in photos. They are always teaching me. Of course, cats may have magic mirrors too. Not sure. Lol
That's what I did for my pregnancy pics! Of course, I mostly covered my face, but the belly was the star anyway. But mirror pictures always turn out better than selfies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An example of Tortitude? I am a brave hooman. I will demonstrate for I know that Tortitude is more about stink eye than eating a flavorless hooman.

These are expressions that speak well for themselves but I’ll interpret.

A Tortie pretending you sleep and ignore the hooman..
EFFCC9D9-ECE5-46CE-BEB7-22A2C883A22C.jpeg

I called her bluff.
89418AEC-AF99-4573-B5E0-1B56715B8388.jpeg

Do not touch a sleepy Tortie hooman!
C4F76B6B-B17B-4F9A-8CFD-0652F616BEB3.jpeg

The nerve of some Hoomans!!
C1DFE012-715B-4061-A462-CD76508195D1.jpeg

She tries to touch me again?
1C962C8C-961B-4BB4-92D1-402E1EDBC9A1.jpeg

Unh. She is touching me.
62C6686A-7905-4E7D-9D3B-0EBB482621C6.jpeg

I only allow this because it feels good.
57982A0F-4F28-46A2-8E02-E133652093CD.jpeg

Enough hooman beast!’
8B2C0BEE-908F-40F2-BE05-326F67563B2E.jpeg

Now I carry your scent!
191671AC-7DFB-4A44-B8EB-B103B24AC708.jpeg

I am a patient cat.....
CB656669-8BBD-4971-AB6F-9A09AE8DA04E.jpeg

But do not try it again.
B9EA8421-AC24-4DB6-82D0-68C45FADE85B.jpeg

Seriously?!?!?!?
2006A2AF-8124-4510-ADE6-D8B8FAD6A2F4.jpeg

Do you value that finger?
7F82A8DA-D0C0-417C-9044-01E992CB9FF4.jpeg

Watch this hooman. Now do you withdraw that rude finger?
1C4AC96B-A862-4F88-B7F8-F41A6539184B.jpeg

I knew that would work. The hooman must be taught manners.
3DD2D980-9112-4BEB-8CD1-E59B566C54B0.jpeg

Tortitude = Cats that must teach Hoomans proper etiquette. Eticat.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Oh! That’s what you did! They did come out great! I have never been comfortable in front of a camera but my job often put me there. It was very awkward for me but a friend showed me to learn the angles I could live with by using a mirror to learn when I should turn away. Lol It helped me to be able to stand it. I never got comfortable though. I like being behind the camera. You looked gorgeous in all your photos! The pre wedding ones too!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I love the Pawverb, tabbytom tabbytom tabbytom tabbytom -- I always do, but this weeks' is especially apPURRopriate :petcat: The special relationship we have with our cats is the most pure and loving of all!
That's right! Cats are the most wonderful to have.
Oh thank you! I love waiting for the next Pawverb! They are always great. Cat wisdom.
It's wise to wait for the next one........................:lol::crackup::flail:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An example of Tortitude? I am a brave hooman. I will demonstrate for I know that Tortitude is more about stink eye than eating a flavorless hooman.

These are expressions that speak well for themselves but I’ll interpret.

A Tortie pretending you sleep and ignore the hooman..
View attachment 381423
I called her bluff.
View attachment 381424
Do not touch a sleepy Tortie hooman!
View attachment 381425
The nerve of some Hoomans!!
View attachment 381426
She tries to touch me again?
View attachment 381427
Unh. She is touching me.
View attachment 381428
I only allow this because it feels good.
View attachment 381429
Enough hooman beast!’
View attachment 381430
Now I carry your scent!
View attachment 381431
I am a patient cat.....
View attachment 381432
But do not try it again.
View attachment 381433
Seriously?!?!?!?
View attachment 381434
Do you value that finger?
View attachment 381435
Watch this hooman. Now do you withdraw that rude finger?
View attachment 381436
I knew that would work. The hooman must be taught manners.
View attachment 381437
Tortitude = Cats that must teach Hoomans proper etiquette. Eticat.
Hooman beasts have much to learn, don't we? Otherwise we reap the tortletude! Our beloved angel Tarifa didn't have that nature, except when she did; and that was directed 99.999% at other cats, not at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.