It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A touch of fall has come to Mo!High today of 62ish,cool this morning with some much needed rain.Beautiful day indeed!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely, cool morning, in the 50s and won't get out of the 50s all day and sunny!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I completed a fantastic 8 hour drive today from Denver to the Black Hills of South Dakota, the traffic was great once I got away from Denver, and once here I wandered through a Scenic Byway canyon where the fall colors are ... interesting. This is not going to go down on the record books as a great leafpeeping year, but wow, was this enjoyable!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

Found an old tool my dad welded together a long time ago. I pulled up all the weeds and wild flowers Izellah has been eating. So, just cleaned up the garden in general. It was very therapeutic.
I remember that gardening tool! It was all the rage, about 20-25 years ago!! I bought one, and used it a ton, when I was gardening. I think I had a blue one. or was it red?

It was even advertised on TV, and then was sold in the gardening center at Home Depot.

Was it called a 'Garden Weasel"?????

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I completed a fantastic 8 hour drive today from Denver to the Black Hills of South Dakota, the traffic was great once I got away from Denver, and once here I wandered through a Scenic Byway canyon where the fall colors are ... interesting. This is not going to go down on the record books as a great leafpeeping year, but wow, was this enjoyable!
The Black Hills are beautiful, aren’t they. I have been there a few times and every time find something new to see that takes my breath away.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember that gardening tool! It was all the rage, about 20-25 years ago!! I bought one, and used it a ton, when I was gardening. I think I had a blue one. or was it red?

It was even advertised on TV, and then was sold in the gardening center at Home Depot.

Was it called a 'Garden Weasel"?????
I'm not sure but that name seems fitting. It's great for ripping up difficult earth.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We had three old window air conditioners here that we've been needing to get rid of. We managed to get the very large heavy one down the stairs and into the truck and brought all three to be recycled. That big one was like an albatross and we are glad to be rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.