It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
What are smalls? Small chores? :think:
Ha!! No, washing things like pjs, bras panties, tanks, socks. Guess it does sound odd but that is what we
said at home,"If you're washing smalls, would you mind doing some of mine?"😊

Cal is being clingy but I love it. Wish she was small enough to be on my lap. It's nice to have her
beside me while I'm on the computer. She's on a blanket, snoring and purring.:redheartpump::catlove::sleep2:

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, washing things like pjs, bras panties, tanks, socks.
Huh. I never heard of calling them smalls. Mostly delicates. :thumbsup:

My positive for today is it has been 3 months and I haven't skipped a single lunch or dinner. This is huge because I haven't eaten like a normal person in over 25 years. Right now I'm trying every brand of rye bread to find the best. I didn't buy a single loaf of bread all the years I lived alone in my apartment. I'm really enjoying grocery shopping now. :)🍞

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Huh. I never heard of calling them smalls. Mostly delicates. :thumbsup:

My positive for today is it has been 3 months and I haven't skipped a single lunch or dinner. This is huge because I haven't eaten like a normal person in over 25 years. Right now I'm trying every brand of rye bread to find the best. I didn't buy a single loaf of bread all the years I lived alone in my apartment. I'm really enjoying grocery shopping now. :)🍞
I love rye bread. Have you tried any from the store's bakery?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I had a meltdown about the Vincie girl; I began sobbing and couldn't stop. Cal was sleeping against my pillow and my
back was facing her feet.All of a sudden she placed all 4 of her huge feet against my back. She was comforting me! She is such a
darling girl. That cheered me up and I was able to enjoy the rest of the day with her.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried any from the store's bakery?
Yes, I got a loaf of rye & pumpernickel swirl bread from Price Chopper's bakery. It was pretty good. But my favorite so far is Beefsteak Soft Rye bread.

My positive for today is I found some vegetarian hot wings by Morningstar Farms. That is the one thing I missed the most, my buffalo wings. :yummy:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="maggiedemi, post: 5078851, member: 119711"

My positive for today is I found some vegetarian hot wings by Morningstar Farms. That is the one thing I missed the most, my buffalo wings. :yummy:
[/QUOTE]
I don't know how healthy Morningstar Farms are but I have always liked their products.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I got a loaf of rye & pumpernickel swirl bread from Price Chopper's bakery. It was pretty good. But my favorite so far is Beefsteak Soft Rye bread.

That was my favorite when I was a kid. My favorite shelf brand now is Arnold seeded Jewish rye. Yum. It makes great toast.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I had a meltdown about the Vincie girl; I began sobbing and couldn't stop. Cal was sleeping against my pillow and myback was facing her feet.All of a sudden she placed all 4 of her huge feet against my back. She was comforting me! She is such a darling girl. That cheered me up and I was able to enjoy the rest of the day with her.
So sorry you had a difficult time yesterday thinking about the Vincie girl. 😿 But I'm glad Cal stepped in to comfort you.:hugs: Cats definitely are in tune to our mood.

Getting a hair cut today, that's always a positive lift. :thumbsup:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’ve moved a lot over the years and have always subscribed to the local paper and to The New York Times. And when we get those holiday cards with the papers in December, we always send the person some cash. It seems like a lonely and thankless job that probably doesn’t pay much. When The Spouse brought the papers in this morning, we discovered a thank you card from the NYT person!! Courtesy and good manners always make me feel good. :)

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
On this last day of the decade I can no longer see the basement through the bathroom floorboards or feel the air moving down from the attic through gaping insulation and no ceiling. The floor and ceiling went in today, and tomorrow there will be walls! What a way to start the new year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.