It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
It's supposed to clear up later on. I hope so. I love October and I'm fully awake now that September has ended.;):musicnote: I think I may get a Buffalo chicken sammie
from the Valley Cafe for lunch. They are so huge that it makes 3 sandwiches for me and they make their own chips. They put a lot of Blue cheese on them with a hot sauce, yum.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's supposed to clear up later on. I hope so. I love October and I'm fully awake now that September has ended.;):musicnote: I think I may get a Buffalo chicken sammie
from the Valley Cafe for lunch. They are so huge that it makes 3 sandwiches for me and they make their own chips. They put a lot of Blue cheese on them with a hot sauce, yum.
You and my DD have the same taste in sandwiches. That's her favorite.:wave3:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A hobby of mine is collecting silver coins. Today I received 5 Australian Kookaburra 1 ounce coins. I got the latest years. The older ones are out of stock or way to rich for my pocketbook. The 2020 year is really neat with a bird on both sides for the 30th anniversary.The coins are different every year.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I reached a 1000 day streak on Duolingo today!
Ah! You use it too?! You should add me because I've been trying to brush up on my Spanish but have no encouragement or external help.

A hobby of mine is collecting silver coins. Today I received 5 Australian Kookaburra 1 ounce coins. I got the latest years. The older ones are out of stock or way to rich for my pocketbook. The 2020 year is really neat with a bird on both sides for the 30th anniversary.The coins are different every year.
Those are gorgeous coins!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah! You use it too?! You should add me because I've been trying to brush up on my Spanish but have no encouragement or external help.

Those are gorgeous coins!
Yep! French and Spanish. I'd add you, but I'm not sure how to find you.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Those are so beautiful, Gary!!

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those are so beautiful, Gary!!
yes, they are beautiful and my photos don't do them justice. Very fine detail on these coins. They are a popular collectable. I am trying to get a few Silver Eagles of every year. The earliest ones are more expensive. Some years are low mintage and that raises the value. I have a few different series from all over the world that are low mintage so, they are an investment as well as a hobby. Chinese Pandas are nice too. Different every year. Maple Leafs have some of the best, sharpest detail of all IMHO. The 25th & 30th anniversary coins look almost 3D.

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
yes, they are beautiful and my photos don't do them justice. Very fine detail on these coins. They are a popular collectable. I am trying to get a few Silver Eagles of every year. The earliest ones are more expensive. Some years are low mintage and that raises the value. I have a few different series from all over the world that are low mintage so, they are an investment as well as a hobby. Chinese Pandas are nice too. Different every year. Maple Leafs have some of the best, sharpest detail of all IMHO. The 25th & 30th anniversary coins look almost 3D.

Wowza!! Stunning!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was sunny and cool today...upper 60's for a high...not many clouds.Opened the windows and doors...the kitties thoroughly enjoyed being able to watch their free tv up close and personal!They're forecasting possible frost for us come Saturday morning,so we decided to put the garden to rest today.I have 5 qts. of bread and butter style green tomatoes,a full to the brim 5 gallon bucket of sliced green tomatoes in lime water for sweet lime pickles tomorrow,there were a few cukes so we had one with dinner and the rest in the fridge for now,I made bread today and a huge pot of chicken stock,strained and cooling overnight in the fridge.Busy busy but very rewarding day!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was out shopping for and cleaning at my moms all morning and came home to a voice mail from my elderly aunt who needed me to call her “right away!”. I get these phone calls regularly and it usually means a immediate drive to her house to repair something or move something. I was so darned tired and had planned on being in for the rest of the day but how do you refuse. The beautiful part was there a second voice mail from her that said “never mind”. Dodged a bullet, taking a nap.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I desperately needed a new carry-on suitcase but wasn't willing to pay the exorbitant prices. As luck would have it I unexpectedly found one at a very, very reasonable price. Now I just need a trip to go on. :lol:
It will continue to stare at you from the closet until you agree to take it on a trip. You owe it to your luggage.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😻 ... and stupendous news! We can now Purraise other members when we're in Conversations with each other! Anyone who has convo'd with me before knows that I've wished for this for forever!

YAY! 🌷 A beautiful day!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The last two nights have been chilly so Carleton has made the switch from downstairs to upstairs and slept beside me in bed. :sleepycat: Cats are so smart, i.e. he knows the downstairs is cooler in summer and upstairs is warmer in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.