Purraise
aaand Casper found another corner...
Maybe the idea of transforming my room in a litter box wasn't so bad after all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How can i teach her to only use the litter box and not every corner of my room? I am afraid that i will never find a family that will be accepting a cat that just cannot understand using JUST the litterbox.. I do always put her in the litter box and gently show her with her paw what she has to do, and i give her a treat when she does that by herself, but still no result, am i doing it wrong?

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have terrible training abillities i have to say

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
First are you 100% sure she's the only one ? This one had a rough start it's possible I guess she could have a UTI from being dehydrated or just from the rough start. Another issue could worms.
Also, babies have accidents.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
kittens mom kittens mom i know it's her because even though she no longer has diarrhea, her poop is the softest.
They all have different poops and i recognise all of them lol!
The vet told me they are about 6-7 weeks, and they are definitely not younger than that. Casper is more undeveloped i'd say. Her brothers are bigger than her in size. She is probably the runt of the litter, but she has the sweetest personality!

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
New issues...
I just saw Casper eating Sparkle's poo!
And sugar just vomited :(

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need more than one box. Cleanliness isn't the issue. They are too small to remember to look for a box when they have to go.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While they are little, it's fine to use the aluminum baking trays. I would put them in every corner.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
You need more than one box. Cleanliness isn't the issue. They are too small to remember to look for a box when they have to go.
While they are little, it's fine to use the aluminum baking trays. I would put them in every corner.
Agree with you 100%. I had foil pans of litter everywhere.
AS to the poo eating that suggests she may have a diet deficiency, tummy troubles going on. Or she just thought what is this lets try it.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Agree with you 100%. I had foil pans of litter everywhere.
AS to the poo eating that suggests she may have a diet deficiency, tummy troubles going on. Or she just thought what is this lets try it.
I think it was just out of curiosity plus that they are always hungry no matter how much they eat, probably because of the worms and because they starved who knows how many hours before i found them. And i think Sugar vomited because he ate too fast.