Abandoned Kittens - Sick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg
say hi to my new rescues :)
Poor babies they were found in the street, literally everywhere on that street, one kitten here one kitten there spread everywhere. They were 8 kittens in total, someone offered to take 2, the girl that found them takes care of the other two, and i am taking care of these little ones.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your new litter. Glad someone found them and they are all safe.
OMG Sugar is adorable.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I cannot believe that someone would do that to a tiny litter of kittens! I'm so glad that they found their way into safe, loving hands.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Sad but it happens. At the farm we had someone toss a box of kittens barely the size of a mouse out the back of a Ford Explorer. apparently some people think the "kind farmers" will take care of every little animal they don't want. Budweiser was a dumped kitten with barley any hair and I don't think he was even a day old.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Could be worse. I've heard such horror stories about what people do to kittens. I sat at the computer and cried for 20 minutes over one story. Thought I would throw up. SO glad these guys are safe!

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh and it's so full of kittens in the same situation....i am hearbroken because i cannot afford taking all of them in my care. :(

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would also need some advice.. The kittens are doing great, but one of them suckles on others genitals...and i had to put him in a separate box. Is there any other solution? I don't really like keeping him away from his brothers.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg
And i have to tell you i found an AMAZING family for Sugar- his new name is Teddy. It was hard finding a family that would fit his crazy personality. He is a very energic kitten that needs a lot of attention. Now in his new family he has a huge amount of space to run around, and his new owners love his crazyness!!! I am so happy for my little boy.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wouldn't hurt all of them to have that. Remember that, along with the nutrition factor, suckling is soothing to them, and they don't have a mama to help with this.