Abandoned Kittens - Sick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found this great youtube channel with relaxing cat music and it really works like they immediatly start purring and they fall asleep super quickly! They have music for different situations like music for sick cats, music for anxious kittens and so on. Am i allowed to say the name of the youtube channel?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found this great youtube channel with relaxing cat music and it really works like they immediatly start purring and they fall asleep super quickly! They have music for different situations like music for sick cats, music for anxious kittens and so on. Am i allowed to say the name of the youtube channel?
My cats calm down for some reason with Phil Collins. But not just any Phil Collins, one song only.
I had to listen to the same song (I wish it would rain down) for two continuous hours last time I took them for shots. Maybe I'll burn this stuff and play it when I take them in next week.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats calm down for some reason with Phil Collins. But not just any Phil Collins, one song only.
I had to listen to the same song (I wish it would rain down) for two continuous hours last time I took them for shots. Maybe I'll burn this stuff and play it when I take them in next week.
I will assume i am allowed to say the name of the youtube channel. It's named "Relax my cat". You should give it a try, they have tracks that last up to 4 hours so you don't have to replay the same song all over again lol!
My cats also like Phil Collins, but haven't tried it on the kittens!

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it was just out of curiosity plus that they are always hungry no matter how much they eat, probably because of the worms and because they starved who knows how many hours before i found them. And i think Sugar vomited because he ate too fast.
Toad did that and got herself a belly ache and slept on me all night. All of this really will pass.

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How can i upload a video? I tried through "upload a file" but it doesn't work

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
kashmir64 kashmir64 Thank you so much! i am so happy with his progress too. He got from a hissy, sick, shy kitten to the most confident, playful and loving lap kitten! I am so proud of him and i can say the same about his brothers :)
I was a little worried about Casper yesterday. By the way her new name is Giselle!!!( hope she is actually a girl and i will keep her name this time) So i was worried because it seemed like her eyes were still bad, and she had a stuffy nose also.. While her brothers were getting so much better she was going back where she was when i found her..i felt so disappointed in myself. Went to the vet and he gave me this new ointment ( i finished the other one i was using today), and i am so surprised with the immediate results.. He also gave me an antibiotic that i will only give to her. That also made her feel better! Yesterday she was getting lethargic again, now she is super playful and happy :) i think she hates me for giving her so many medicine lol

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
She doesn't hate you. Glad she's feeling better , Hope the name sticks. We had sexing woes. Started with 2 boys, then one boy one girl, then they traded places and then we ended up with two girls. To be fair toad has a spot of black pigment on her tushy that made it almost impossible to figure out. I also spent 2 weeks calling Frog my special little man...

iloveallcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She doesn't hate you. Glad she's feeling better , Hope the name sticks. We had sexing woes. Started with 2 boys, then one boy one girl, then they traded places and then we ended up with two girls. To be fair toad has a spot of black pigment on her tushy that made it almost impossible to figure out. I also spent 2 weeks calling Frog my special little man...
It was so easy to tell on all the other kittens i had! Even super young kittens!
By the way i think Sugar is a boy, not a girl, lol.. I will change my mind every week

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
It was so easy to tell on all the other kittens i had! Even super young kittens!
By the way i think Sugar is a boy, not a girl, lol.. I will change my mind every week
The vet who sexed them as a boy and a girl is a cat veterinarian. She was mortified. When I took them in for their spay I expected a phone call saying one needed a neuter.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I thought my black cat was a female for weeks, until his testicles descended. I had to change the name too! Oh well. ;)

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
You shouldn't keep changing their names. That's how you train them. They will get confused if you keep changing their names.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
My Hector got her name when I first got her, I named her after a Fire Emblem character, was told she was a he. But vet said when I had her first check up he was a she. I couldn't change her name didn't have the heart to.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
My Hector got her name when I first got her, I named her after a Fire Emblem character, was told she was a he. But vet said when I had her first check up he was a she. I couldn't change her name didn't have the heart to.
We didn't either. Frog and Toad it stayed.