What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A Slim-a-Bear toffee ice cream bar last night around 6:00 or so. (Still trying to stay away from snacking after dinner; that S-a-B was my dessert.)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sautéed in 1 tsp. Kerrygold butter - 1 cup angel hair cabbage, 1 sweet mini-bell pepper, 1/2 small homegrown poblano, and 1 oz. leftover, grilled ribeye. 1 small cherry tomato.  Decaf coffee with 2 oz. half and half.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
500g of chewy fruit sweets a friend just brought back from France for me (all the blackcurrant ones in the packet). Now regretting eating SO many  

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 oz. leftover grilled ribeye, with 1 cup leftover boiled broccoli, 1 sweet min-bell pepper, and 1 tsp. spicy chipotle sliced garlic, all sautéed in 1 tsp. butter.  Decaf coffee with 2 oz. half and half.  A slightly bigger than usual breakfast for me.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sautéed 1 cup leftover boiled cauliflower with 1 scallion, 1 red sweet mini bell pepper, 1 tsp. diced red onion, then added 1 slice reduced fat Havarti cheese and 1 beaten egg..for a kind of cauliflower/mixed veggie carbonara - minus any bacon or pasta ;-)

Decaf coffee with 2 oz. half and half.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salad of diced fresh scallion, English cucumber and celery with a tab. of gorgonzola dressing. Under 5 oz. of baked cod, and cause I wanted more protein, a small amount of leftover shredded chicken.
Plain boiled cauliflower. 1 serving of an almond cake from Ikea, 1 caramel.  Decaf with 2 oz. half and half.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 can of very low sodium white albacore tuna packed in water, with 1 tab mayo, mixed with 1 diced scallion and 1 diced stalk of celery. 3/4 cup of boiled plain homegrown summer squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.