What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just under an ounce of sugar-free British Bacon, 1 cup homegrown green snap beans with 1/2 tsp. butter, 1 slice reduced fat swiss cheese.  Decaf espresso with 2 oz. half and half.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby took me out for a late lunch/almost early dinner.  Mixed greens salad with 2 cherry tomatoes, 2 slices of cucumber, oil and vinegar for a dressing.  A 4 oz. turkey patty on a gluten-free bun with gorgonzola, 2 strips bacon, 1 fried egg, fresh arugula, avocado, bit of tomato.  Steamed broccoli and 1 bit of hubby's whipped cream topped fresh strawberries atop a scone - I had a small spoon of the cream and scone and 1 slice strawberry.
I haz wicked cold..gurgle.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 egg over easy with 1 slice of Finlandia reduced fat swiss cheese, a 3 oz. homemade turkey breakfast sausage patty, 1/2 homegrown pasilla pepper sautéed in 1/2 tsp. pastured butter and a cup of homegrown baby bok choy plain, no butter.  Brunch, will prolly not have lunch, maybe a mid-afternoon snack of homemade beef broth and veggies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Two pieces of zucchini coffee cake.

There were two large zucchini in the garden yesterday morning. I didn't know what to do with those buggers. I have a recipe for a totally decadent apple coffee cake. And I figured.....sure, why not? Substituted chopped zucchini for the chopped apple, made the cake and......we devoured it, other than the pieces that I specifically saved for my sister and BIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.