What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cantaloupe and two slices of gluten free bread with butter. Coffee and cranberry grape juice to wash it all down.:lol3:

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kimchi ramen and it was amazing even though it had enough salt in it to get me through the next few weeks lol!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Pile of fresh blueberries, 4 pumpkin and sunflower seed ryvita with low fat spread, followed by vanilla ice cream. (I need to conquer this addiction). 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 egg cooked in 1 tsp. of pastured butter, with 1/2 cup boiled broccoli.  Decaf espresso with 2 oz. half and half.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pile of fresh blueberries, 4 pumpkin and sunflower seed ryvita with low fat spread, followed by vanilla ice cream. (I need to conquer this addiction). 

:lol3: You sound like me! I call these eating frenzies - ROUNDS! Round 1 - Round 2 - Round 3, etc.

Chocolate Protein Shake with Almond milk. On my second cup of coffee. :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
You sound like me! I call these eating frenzies - ROUNDS! Round 1 - Round 2 - Round 3, etc.

Chocolate Protein Shake with Almond milk. On my second cup of coffee.
Yip, 
could be 
  That almond milk choc' shake sounds   goooood. (I usually make mine with soya lite)  
 Nice combo of good n bad all in one big glass.  

Just gave in to some big chunks of milk chocolate - but only a couple, and had an apple before it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Taste tested the peanut butter ice cream I made. It's an unusual recipe. It only has coconut milk, natural peanut butter, maple syrup and mini dark chocolate chips in it.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Taste tested the peanut butter ice cream I made. It's an unusual recipe. It only has coconut milk, natural peanut butter, maple syrup and mini dark chocolate chips in it.
!!!  that sounds really really good :) and would be great on top of what I just had now, which was

homemade from scratch (not by me, but by my mom) peach pie (from fresh peaches she bought from market a few days ago)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Yum! Just......YUM!

A peanut butter cup donut (it just never ends).

Status
Not open for further replies.