What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
 3 slices of soya and linsead bread with low fat spread and a banana on,  and a cup of decaf tea.  

Choc' raisins could happen later - they're yummy.  Choc' raisins - ice cream - choc' raisins - ice-cream- ......? Decisions are so hard. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Dinner last night, which was egg beaters with a turkey italian sausage and half of an English muffin. Sipping coffee now.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Special K vanilla almond with french vanilla yogurt and a banana in it and a blueberry buttermilk muffin with margarine.

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smoothie with frozen blueberries, banana, fresh peach, vanilla, a little Starbucks Via, trader joes vanilla protein powder, trader joes super green drink, and almond milk. Very yummy!

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know, I'm not exactly sure what I'd call what I made for dinner lol. It was a casserole with beef, egg noodles, cottage cheese, sour cream, tomato sauce and cheese. I should figure out what it's actually called lol!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 can of low sodium albacore tuna (packed in just water, no veggie broth/soy concoction) with 1 tbsp. mayo, celery. Some bone broth.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A piece of turkey bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.