What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
! egg over medium with 1 thin slice cheese, and  1 mini sweet bell pepper sautéed in 1 tsp. Kerry Gold Irish butter.  Plus 1/2 cup leftover boiled cauliflower/broccoli.  Decaf coffee with 2 ozs. raw jersey milk (yum).

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very low sodium white albacore tuna (packed in truly just water..not that veggie/soy broth) with mayo, cucumber, scallions and celery.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dinner was brats and for a snack is was a few pieces of celery & and cauliflower with ranch dressing.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Coffee now, before that it was last night's dinner.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Slim-a-Bear toffee ice cream bars....had two of them.
I feel so much better for reading this. There seem to be too many healthy people on this site. Just back home after a very yummy 4 hour lunch with friends. I'm afraid I had fried eggy bread with bacon and maple syrup FOLLOWED BY hot chocolate brownie and a (single) scoop of vanilla icecream. One meal only for me today I think, followed by a week trying to repair my blood pressure and cholesterol levels..... 

And poor Mouse just has his usual TD biscuits to chase. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Snapper on a bed of mashed sweet potato with Morrocan vegetables and a light lobster sauce  (my cousin took me out for lunch)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One egg over easy with 1 mini red bell pepper, 1 red onion ring (maybe 1 tsp?), and 1 stalk celery - veggies sautéed in 1 tsp. pastured butter. A cherry tomato.  2 oz. half and half in my decaf coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.