What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
It was still a little cooler Monday so I grilled hamburgers and shrimp outside. On Monday we had it with a salad and corn on the cob. Last night was corn and an orzo salad and potato salad that I had picked up. For tonight I picked up everything to make a clam boil, so we'll be having that for a few days.
I haven't had a clam boil in years, oh that sounds so good!:clap2:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
last night i ended up making an omelet with diced ham and a slice of american cheese. i'll have the same for dinner tonight. and that will finish off the ham, and the last of the opened can of evaporated milk. i'll have a slice of carob cake with whipped peanut butter frosting for dessert -- later in the evening. :D

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had Chef Boy RD mini raviolis :paperbag:. I've been craving them and it's a comfort food for me. For brekkie I had eggs over easy with bacon and toast. Then grazed on grapes, cherries, apple, cheese and crackers and finished the anti pasta.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
So I think I am going to head to the grocery store and pick up the ingredients to make instant pot shrimp scampi. I also have the ingredients to make kielbasa and sauerkraut. There is also a very good chance that for dinner I will go and get takeout from the new taco truck nearby. :dunno:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I made a savory bread pudding for dinner and it was so good!
I love savory bread puddings. I have a few recipes, but am always digging around for more.

I had macaroni salad again last night and sampled some more hot sauces in it. I got it from the grocery store deli and it didn't have any peas in it. :eek2:
I had to add my own peas to it. :thumbsup:
Philistines. How dare they call it "macaroni salad" if there are no peas????!

Chimichangas tonight. Mostly because I'm craving sour cream, and I don't have a potato. And eating the stuff from a spoon is just a tad much, even for me.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
So I think I am going to head to the grocery store and pick up the ingredients to make instant pot shrimp scampi. I also have the ingredients to make kielbasa and sauerkraut. There is also a very good chance that for dinner I will go and get takeout from the new taco truck nearby. :dunno:
All of that sounds so good. How was the clam boil?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight will be hot dogs, Hannah boiled them, then grilled them in the pan with a bit of butter. May walk up to the Farmer's Market which is only 3 blocks from here to see if they have anything but I think it's too early for Ohio tomatoes.They may have Georgia peaches and I've heard they're amazing this year. They always have fresh flowers, music, and popcorn.

Maybe I'll have green beans and corn with the hot dogs. All depends on how much grazing I will have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.