Timmy,7yr old TNR true feral! COLD TURKEY!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!-Last night Timmy ate in the kitchen-everyone was a little confused about going back to their respective food spots in the kitchen but they did go back to their places by coaxing them-Max was very confused so I stayed with him afterward to finish,it's been 6 months since everyone ate in the kitchen..... this morning all bets were off and everyone was too nervous so I wheeled the food out to their various places.....

Now that Timmy is getting comfy with the kitchen I can begin working on getting them all back to their spots-Timmy is actually going to be the easy one because he's not really confused as his food spot has gradually moved closer & closer towards the kitchen slowly over the past 6 months- my other 4 have made big adjustments.... oh it'll be nice to go back to " come n eat" ahd have everyone join me in the kitchen...... uhhh,probably take another 6 months,lol

Gotta start somewhere,right? Good things are worth waiting for❤

Timmy watching my coffee cup on the patio table as I put it down ,lol

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We've come a long way since Bella chasing Timmy around- after he decided he wasn't going to let the little squirt get away with it !Bella is pretty much over her nonsense and the dynamic has gone back to a peaceful dynamic only with 5 instead of 4....

Here's Timmy,Bella( tiny tortie)& Graycie getting some treats

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
We've come a long way since Bella chasing Timmy around- after he decided he wasn't going to let the little squirt get away with it !Bella is pretty much over her nonsense and the dynamic has gone back to a peaceful dynamic only with 5 instead of 4....

Here's Timmy,Bella( tiny tortie)& Graycie getting some treats
That's great to hear. Guess Timmy's patience has taught Bella something.

I don't know why your photos are not showing top normally but showing as attachments. After attaching the photos before you post, did you click on full image?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great to hear. Guess Timmy's patience has taught Bella something.

I don't know why your photos are not showing top normally but showing as attachments. After attaching the photos before you post, did you click on full image?
Certain photos that I post do not show the option of "full image" and simply load as an attachment- I have no idea why because I submit them all the same way and they are all from the same place" my photos".... I've tried uploading from " files" instead ahd from my " drive" also- seems it just depends on the photo and I don't know what is different ( size perhaps,) don't know

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Certain photos that I post do not show the option of "full image" and simply load as an attachment- I have no idea why because I submit them all the same way and they are all from the same place" my photos".... I've tried uploading from " files" instead ahd from my " drive" also- seems it just depends on the photo and I don't know what is different ( size perhaps,) don't know
It should show either thumbnail or full image as an option before posting. Can you take a screen shot of it the next time before you post?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't show either ,there are no options or I'd click on - if I knew how to do a screen shot I'd be more than happy to- I have an IT friend who's been trying to teach me but I'm lost-I try,I really do but I just can't get it right

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
6RTUI2A.jpg

Sew this photo of Graycie- took file from exact same place and it gives me the option of thumbnail or full image
This one does not

Attachments

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
t doesn't show either ,there are no options or I'd click on - if I knew how to do a screen shot I'd be more than happy to- I have an IT friend who's been trying to teach me but I'm lost-I try,I really do but I just can't get it right
Your dialogue box should show this when you attach a photo

IMG_4389.jpg