The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't sleep too well last night but it's the Friday thing with Mom. Especially if we want to eat I have to do it. Still have to get all my cams in proper position, write, prepare for my writing class, make money with surveys and videos and of course keep an eye on Trouble, I mean Treasure.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my back may be a percentage point better. I slept really good... still groggy today.

I got a large muscle spasm, can feel the knot, in right lower back. I have some arthritis in the spine, and have always had a bad back. I pulled it out when I was in my 20's, in work; by moving a patient by myself. I was foolish not to claim it back then.

I think I caused it by not sleeping correctly, twisted due to Geoffrey cuddled up against me, and sheet being like a straight jacket around me... I was scooping his box, twisted and turned the wrong way...

Have been taking Advil and Tylenol. I cannot take that for very long. I put a call in to my PCP, for a muscle relaxant. I cannot find the left over pills from January. I think I threw them out, by mistake...d am....

Asked for a refill today... I can do the 2 doses of Advil today, but after that, no more; due to other medical issues.

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think my back may be a percentage point better. I slept really good... still groggy today.

I got a large muscle spasm, can feel the knot, in right lower back. I have some arthritis in the spine, and have always had a bad back. I pulled it out when I was in my 20's, in work; by moving a patient by myself. I was foolish not to claim it back then.

I think I caused it by not sleeping correctly, twisted due to Geoffrey cuddled up against me, and sheet being like a straight jacket around me... I was scooping his box, twisted and turned the wrong way...

Have been taking Advil and Tylenol. I cannot take that for very long. I put a call in to my PCP, for a muscle relaxant. I cannot find the left over pills from January. I think I threw them out, by mistake...d am....

Asked for a refill today... I can do the 2 doses of Advil today, but after that, no more; due to other medical issues.
maybe you should try sleeping without a pillow or buy an orthopedic mattress?... or even a special bed?...

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This might be a stupid question, but it's something I really don't want to screw up. I need to replace the light bulb that's over my bathroom sink, but I can't read the printing on it. The only thing I can read clearly is 150 lumens. Does that correspond to watts at all?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This might be a stupid question, but it's something I really don't want to screw up. I need to replace the light bulb that's over my bathroom sink, but I can't read the printing on it. The only thing I can read clearly is 150 lumens. Does that correspond to watts at all?
Normally there is a # on the round part of the bulb that says what wattage it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.