Sombra

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_0687.JPG
Thank you tarasgirl. It was one of my grandsons who discovered this "cat tree" in a new shop and brought me a photo of it. It was the only one available. I telephoned the shop immediately and they brought it to me the same day.
It's a very nice one! The covering looks very similar to that on our best one, which is made by Go Pet Club. I bought it during a flash sale on amazon, thanks to a wonderful online friend I miss very much as she's gone under the radar. Goma-chan and family, if you're out there and read this by any chance, all the best to you all! View attachment 230991
*His Absolute Silliness Elvis, under the influence of silvervine*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes tarasgirl from the photo you posted it does seem that we have the same climber. Mine must have been imported by the shop that sold it to me here.

I am not too inclined to buying from Amazon because in the
couple of occasions I bought from them the shipping costs were 3 and 4 times the price of the items in question. Also I don't like giving the details of my credit cards in internet.

By th way the link in your post didn't work for me. I get "The Cat Site error"

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes tarasgirl from the photo you posted it does seem that we have the same climber. Mine must have been imported by the shop that sold it to me here.

I am not too inclined to buying from Amazon because in the
couple of occasions I bought from them the shipping costs were 3 and 4 times the price of the items in question. Also I don't like giving the details of my credit cards in internet.

By th way the link in your post didn't work for me. I get "The Cat Site error"
For some reason, the photo would not post the first time I tried, and that is the Link -- I should have edited.
I got lucky on our tree, as I recall the shipping was either very reasonable or "free" (a/k/a included in the price). And fortunately, the only cards I will use have fraud protection. I'm not a huge amazon fan, either -- actually, I prefer eBay, which contrary to what some think, is not just an auction site but also a straight retail site, and everything sold through eBay comes with their guarantee that if anyone tries to pull a fast one, they will take care of it for you.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl I can imagine that shipping within the United States must be a lot cheaper than to Uruguay. Me too I have an insurance that protects my credit card against fraud and even loss but I hope I never have to use it.

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't blame her for wanting to spend as much (quality) time as possible with her :redheartpump:loving cat mom:redheartpump:, golondrina golondrina .
Sombra persisted today
P5040308.JPG
in waking me up at 7 o'clock. But this time I can forgive her because for the first time since her arrival she chose to sleep cuddled against me like Cucumella used to do instead than in her bed herewith

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra persisted todayView attachment 231066 in waking me up at 7 o'clock. But this time I can forgive her because for the first time since her arrival she chose to sleep cuddled against me like Cucumella used to do instead than in her bed herewith
Awwww, golondrina golondrina ...
Sweet Sombra knows how to please her mom and I understand why she prefers to cuddle with you than to sleep in her own bed.

I'm so happy that Sombra and you have such a strong bond:catrub:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina Yes, unfortunately, I think you're right, because amazon is headquartered in the US as far as I know. Though as an international corporation, it should be competitive everywhere. As for cards, I'm not knowledgeable about international policy, but I've had lots of Visa cards that are issued by banks that come with fraud protection built in. If it's breached, one calls the bank, reports the fraudulent transactions, and they investigate. They remove the charges along with any secondary charges incurred by the cardholder.
I'm so glad that sweet Sombra is sleeping with you! I think this is one of the great rewards for being alive and loving cats...my great joy is waking up with my 3 glued to my sides! :cloud9: