Sombra

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
:sunshine:

I've just seen this thread golondrina golondrina , and am over-the-moon that you and Sombra have found each other. I had worried about your cat-less situation but I now know that Sombra will make your life cat-full once more.

She's stunningly beautiful. I bet your fed up with people telling you that! I haven't the time today to read through your entire thread but, my word, a lot of people have written to congratulate you. Popular girl!

:petcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:sunshine:

I've just seen this thread golondrina golondrina , and am over-the-moon that you and Sombra have found each other. I had worried about your cat-less situation but I now know that Sombra will make your life cat-full once more.

She's stunningly beautiful. I bet your fed up with people telling you that! I haven't the time today to read through your entire thread but, my word, a lot of people have written to congratulate you. Popular girl!

:petcat:
Good morning Brian thank you for your kind message. Yes it is true that Sombra's presence has brought back a lot of kitten warmth to my life. Although quite young she is very gentle and affectionate.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes tarasgirl Cucumella has been a blessing in my life and now Sombra has surprised me with her early manifestations of affection and of her need for my company. It is also thanks to them both that I have encountered so many warm hearted friends here at the site , so generous with your time and understanding through sad as well as happy hours.
11_2_104.gif

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes tarasgirl Cucumella has been a blessing in my life and now Sombra has surprised me with her early manifestations of affection and of her need for my company. It is also thanks to them both that I have encountered so many warm hearted friends here at the site , so generous with your time and understanding through sad as well as happy hours.View attachment 232013
Well, speaking personally, I have been through so many losses it would take a series of books to write about them all, so I do empathize. The more one loves, the more one grieves losses, I guess, so if there is an "up" side, that would be it, along with the "Don't be sad that you have lost, be happy you have loved" to paraphrase the cliche. I think a lot of us here fell in love with Cucumella, though we never met her "in the fur", and I for one miss her, as I am sure you do. But I do believe that our beloveds send us, or make it possible for us to be brought together with, more loved ones to share with. I know this is true in my life and I do feel it is true in yours as well. The fact that you were not looking for such a young girl but were drawn to her and she to you means something. I don't think it's just coincidence. But whatever the case, it IS so wonderful that you and she found one another.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes tarasgirl Cucumella has been a blessing in my life and now Sombra has surprised me with her early manifestations of affection and of her need for my company. It is also thanks to them both that I have encountered so many warm hearted friends here at the site , so generous with your time and understanding through sad as well as happy hours.View attachment 232013
:grouphug::hearthrob::redheartpump::rbheart::lovecat2::redheartpump::hearthrob::grouphug2::heartshape:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, speaking personally, I have been through so many losses it would take a series of books to write about them all, so I do empathize. The more one loves, the more one grieves losses, I guess, so if there is an "up" side, that would be it, along with the "Don't be sad that you have lost, be happy you have loved" to paraphrase the cliche. I think a lot of us here fell in love with Cucumella, though we never met her "in the fur", and I for one miss her, as I am sure you do. But I do believe that our beloveds send us, or make it possible for us to be brought together with, more loved ones to share with. I know this is true in my life and I do feel it is true in yours as well. The fact that you were not looking for such a young girl but were drawn to her and she to you means something. I don't think it's just coincidence. But whatever the case, it IS so wonderful that you and she found one another.
:clap::salam::clap2::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes it is true that Sombra's presence has brought back a lot of kitten warmth to my life. Although quite young she is very gentle and affectionate.
She is a pretty little lady! As others have said, she has such lovely eyes! :redheartpump:Having a sweet companion like Sombra can just change your life, can't it? I'm so happy for you!:wavey: