Sombra

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina , my kitty Milly would like to pass along her favorite video, so that Sombra can enjoy it too!

:hugs:
What a beautiful video for cats AND their people! We won a contest not long ago that was billed as, "Dinner and a Movie" :D The prizes included a wonderful video called "Cat Dreams" that was voted tops in its CATegory (sorry, I couldn't resist) and is of excellent quality like your video. It's wonderful!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - :crazy: it is not my video, but a video Milly and I have come upon during our searching of the interwebs!!!! (that merited extra exclamation points!)

It is from this man's channel:
Paul Dinning

We love a whole bunch of his videos! Very worthwhile!
Really beautiful! Looks like he lives in Cornwall -- the setting for a wonderful PBS series.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina - This Life is merely the blink of an eye. I hope that you won't believe that a God who could create us with the concept of Love would ever take your sweet girl from you forever. I've absolutely no doubt that we will all be reunited when this Life is over, and in fact - knowing that I'll pass from this Life eventually - I Pray to God each night that Moo Shu is immortal.

;)
:redtongue: You are so bad! :flail:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason Sombra's voice is very soft but she does use it. At the shelter they tell me her voice has always been like that. At first I thought she was hoarse.
golondrina golondrina - My Bob is like that. Oh, wait - no - he just eats like a horse. Never mind.

;)

It's wonderful to see that you and Sombra are getting on so well together in such short order. Bravo to both of you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina , my kitty Milly would like to pass along her favorite video, so that Sombra can enjoy it too!

:hugs:
Thank you very much PushPurrCat Paws for the lovely video. I have just enjoyed it with Sombra. I had her on my knees and held her tight all the way through because at times she got so excited that I was afraid she would scratch the computer screen. At the end of it I lowered the computer cover because she wouldn't go away and kept smelling the computer miauling very softly. We shall see how it goes next time. She will probably get addicted to it.:compsurfing:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much PushPurrCat Paws for the lovely video. I have just enjoyed it with Sombra. I had her on my knees and held her tight all the way through because at times she got so excited that I was afraid she would scratch the computer screen. At the end of it I lowered the computer cover because she wouldn't go away and kept smelling the computer miauling very softly. We shall see how it goes next time. She will probably get addicted to it.:compsurfing:
*Geeky Cat* a cat after my own heart :geekcat:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra adores the ping pong balls but it worries me that she holds them in her little mouth. Won't it affect her jaws joints?
golondrina golondrina - My little Clawed-Ya does the same thing, but I buy the "amateur sized" balls - 35 mm rather than 40 mm. I probably wouldn't worry much about it - "cats is cats" as some famous philosopher once said - but if yours are 40 mm, perhaps buying a package of slightly smaller ones would ease your mind?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks 1CatOverTheLine but it happens that the 6 balls package that I have bought doesn't indicate the size of the balls, on the other hand it warns that children under 7 years of age could swallow them. :help:

When I lived in England children played a game retrieving apples with their open mouths from a pool of water. It happened some times that some of these children developped a bad pain in the joints at rhe back of the jaws.

But WOW I wouldn't like Sombra to either swallow a ball :livid: nor that she strains the joints at the back of her jaws. :headshake: I think I'll try tennis balls, what do you think? :)