Sombra

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I truly believe cats are more angelic beings than we could ever realize, and because they are, they watch over us from above and send us comfort so that we are not overcome with sorrow. If we are open and observing, we can see so much the truth of this!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dream't of in your philosophy."

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh golondrina golondrina
I have been watching this thread.
I am so happy for you.. and Sombra..
She certainly looks as if she has been with you forever.. She loves you completely..all heart, body, and soul..

I firmly believe some cats are 'meant to be'. There is an immediately bond, which defies reality. This is what is happening between both of you..

I think Cucumella is the guardian cat for both of you.. she is guiding Sombra and sharing her love, through her..

Be happy; love and enjoy...
((hugs))

PS.. Sombra is gorgeous.. and such wise, sweet, loving eyes.. her soul shines through.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh golondrina golondrina
I have been watching this thread.
I am so happy for you.. and Sombra..
She certainly looks as if she has been with you forever.. She loves you completely..all heart, body, and soul..

I firmly believe some cats are 'meant to be'. There is an immediately bond, which defies reality. This is what is happening between both of you..

I think Cucumella is the guardian cat for both of you.. she is guiding Sombra and sharing her love, through her..

Be happy; love and enjoy...
((hugs))

PS.. Sombra is gorgeous.. and such wise, sweet, loving eyes.. her soul shines through.
*Couldn't agree more, artiemom artiemom -- and no one should know more than you how deep these bonds can be! I think a lot of us here are really overjoyed to know that Sombra is with golondrina golondrina now. It has to be meant to be.*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Artiemom many thanks for your lovely post that has touched me deeply. It is thanks for friends like you that I have been able to overcome the sadness of losing Cucumella and gathered the courage to welcome Sombra in my heart.

It is so very kind of you to care about my circumstances when you yourself are going through such a difficult time with your beloved Artie. How is he getting on these days? I have always admired your dedication to his care.

Thanks Artiemom for being yourself.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is thanks for friends like you that I have been able to overcome the sadness of losing Cucumella and gathered the courage to welcome Sombra in my heart.
golondrina golondrina - This Life is merely the blink of an eye. I hope that you won't believe that a God who could create us with the concept of Love would ever take your sweet girl from you forever. I've absolutely no doubt that we will all be reunited when this Life is over, and in fact - knowing that I'll pass from this Life eventually - I Pray to God each night that Moo Shu is immortal.

;)

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina - This Life is merely the blink of an eye. I hope that you won't believe that a God who could create us with the concept of Love would ever take your sweet girl from you forever. I've absolutely no doubt that we will all be reunited when this Life is over, and in fact - knowing that I'll pass from this Life eventually - I Pray to God each night that Moo Shu is immortal.

;)
Oh, sure, stick the rest of us with her.

;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

;)
:insertevillaugh::lolup::angrycat::devilcat::devilcat2:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the introduction too. Sombra is a gorgeous girl. I love her coloring!

When my Tangent's brother, Cosine, passed suddenly in Sept 2016, I thought "One cat is enough for awhile". Then in January 2017 a wee little silver/blue tabby feral got trapped in our warehouse at work. I didn't release her after TNR, but kept her. She has brought such joy and laughter everyday. I had forgotten laughter for a few months.

I hope Sombra brings you the same tremendous happiness!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you orange&white. Yes, Sombra has brought some amusement with her determination to use my computer, one of the many :nono::nono:'s new to her. For the moment all my :whistle:'s haven't succeeded to deter her but her reactions to my scoldings are so sweet that I forgive everything.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kidney Care Therapeutic Cat Nutrition

This food (made in the USA also known as K/D) was prescribed for my 16 years old Cucumella when she was diagnosed with a renal problem. After consulting a second veterinarian it resultded that what she had was cancer in one of her lungs. I have 6 tins of this food good until january 2019 and wonder if I can offer it to my 4 years old Sombra or whether it is meant only for cats with renal problems.

I wonder if this food is known here by members of the TCS and can help me.

I have also posted this question under the Cat Nutrition forum but not sure how often that forum is seen.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kidney Care Therapeutic Cat Nutrition

This food (made in the USA also known as K/D) was prescribed for my 16 years old Cucumella when she was diagnosed with a renal problem. After consulting a second veterinarian it resultded that what she had was cancer in one of her lungs. I have 6 tins of this food good until january 2019 and wonder if I can offer it to my 4 years old Sombra or whether it is meant only for cats with renal problems.

I wonder if this food is known here by members of the TCS and can help me.

I have also posted this question under the Cat Nutrition forum but not sure how often that forum is seen.
I'm not a vet, of course, but personally, I would not give Rx diets to healthy cats. Is there any way you can take it back to the vet and be credited?