Sammie's Not Doing So Well..... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks so sad. In her tree, just peering down, not even looking at the birds out there.
I just cried all over her, talking to her, & praying for clairity, because I don't want to regret or doubt anything.
I cried for weeks, asking for clarity, or for a divine intervention.
I also asked not to make me decide, but I had to...

Luckily I and Lola had a great way of communication, so when I asked her if it was time and she said "yes" I know I wouldn't have anything to regret. It was clear.

With Pallina I hadn't to do anything, she went away on her own.

I hope your Sammie can send you a clear message of what she wish.
:hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I got what I needed guys :(
Shes barely able to even lick up water.
I got her fresh water, & held the bowl for her,
(Not eating, even some sheba I fixed),
And she is taking tiny licks, toung not even really coming out to drink it. :(
Its going to absolutely kill me to say goodbye to her tonight, & come home with out her. :bawling:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Be strong for her sake :hugs:. This will be the greatest gift you can give her at this point. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that all of our hearts are breaking right along with yours :bawling::alright::grouphug2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much. I love you all so much! :grouphug2:

My precious baby girl peacefully crossed the Rainbow bridge this morning. Sometime between 11 & 11:30.
I went to say goodbye & give kisses before leaving for work, as I always did. Something felt wet, and I wasnt sure if it was just water, or what. (I had put her water next to her under the bed). So I pulled her out to check her, and when I did, I saw a little head of a poopie barely sticking out, so I grabbed a tissue & gently pulled it out, ( since I knew it was poop). She then gave a little open mouth exhale. It alarmed me, so listened to her breathing, & it was a little more labored. (Plus, she had left her tounge at the front of her mouth. Not sticking out, but could see it a little.) After all that, I knew I wasnt going to work, & she couldn't wait until 5:00.
I called the vets, and told them what happened, (this was at 10:30). They asked if I could be there by 11:00, they'd put me down and tell Dr. Rockwell I was coming, but not to rush.
My dad took me. It was too hard on my mom when she took me for Angel.
(& She just had a heart monitor put in her chest yesterday to monitor her, because she blacked out & fell in the yard 2xs last yr. It has to stay in for 3 yrs to hopefully catch whats going on).
Dr. Rockwell said when she saw Sammie wedns. That she knew it'd be soon. She just had that look. She was anemic, her gums wete pale....
I told her my head knew, but my heart was having a hard time. She said she knew, & that I was going to make her cry.
She said she thinks that she even had a dream about me last night. That I had text her about her respatory rate, so she woke up and checked her phone. I said, "see, our spidy sences are linked." She said yes, it was Sammie needing help.
I had spent some time with Sammie before the Dr. Came in. Telling her all the things I had been telling her over the past month.
I thanked her for choosing me to be her mommy. That I loved her so, so much, and I wish I could fix it, and take it all away.
That she could go night, night now, and get some rest. I told her that Angel would be there to meet her, and he'd show her all around heaven. But to come back and visit mommy.
Dr. Rockwell shaved the inside of her thigh, and gave the injection there. I looked in her eyes the whole time, telling her I loved her.
I held her some more, getting lots and lots of kisses to remember. Then Doc came back in just as I was ready, so she could take her.
I am doing private cremation, just like I did with Angel. I should have her back sometime next week.
I will probably get the same urn I got for Angel, to be a matching set. My boy & my girl. Unless I see something else that is "just her."
I love, and appreciate you all more that I can ever express. Most of you were here when I had to say goodbye to Angel too. Less than 3 years ago. It just doesn't seem fair.

When I got home my mom had this in my window. ( They were in other windows, but couldn't be in mine because it was Sammies window).
I hung her collar on it.
IMG_20181214_131413489.jpg

Then my friend Jess came by & brought me these & a card.
IMG_20181214_131346823.jpg

Then I did this, & put the
card up there.
I couldn't resist. Kinda wanted to do this for her, but couldn't while she was using it.
IMG_20181214_133312080_HDR.jpg

:rbheart: R.I.P. my sweet, sweet girl. You have your wings today, so fly free, just remember to circle around to come visit mommy sometimes, because I'll be missing you my love. :hearthrob:. You will be in my heart forever little one.:hearthrob:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Not only am I crying, I'm bawling. BUT, I'm so glad you got to take her in earlier than 5 p.m. as from what you described about last night, she was truly ready and now she is free from all the discomfort and with your Angel and my Sven and Callie and all the other precious souls that preceded her.

Kelly, I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here for you, as always.

Run free at the bridge, beautiful :rbheart: Sammie :rbheart:, precious girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.