Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm crying ugly tears here. For you. And sweet Sammie. :blackcat:

You were the best mommy a girl kitty could ever have wanted, even if you thought she was a boy when she first adopted you. :hearthrob: I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to her so soon. :alright:

Run free with Angel and all the other beloved kitties, Sammie. Your pain is gone now. RIP sweet girl. :hearthrob: :angel: :hearthrob:

Last edited:

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry, Kelly. Sammie's earthly journey has ended. You know Angel was waiting for her, and they (and her guardian angels) crossed the Bridge together. Today, December 14, 2018, is the sixth anniversary of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I like to think that those who were lost that day are playing with Sammie and Angel. You did everything you could for Sammie. She got an extra three weeks of life because of it. But her body was shutting down, and she was ready to go. You have given her the Christmas gift of freedom from illness. You know today wasn't good-bye, but "until we meet again." I sensed Sammie had gone back home around eight this morning out here in Southern California, just as I knew with Angel at 5:30 a.m., Pacific Time, on February 5, 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if Angel asked Sammie to be on the Welcoming Committee, showing the new arrivals around. Sammie had a wonderful life with you -- a great home, and a lot of love. So many cats never have that until they leave this world. Rest in peace, Sammie. You fought the good fight. Do visit your mom, with Angel by your side. She will need that.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kelly... my heart is breaking.. I just saw this.. My stomach is twisting and turning..

I am so so so sorry..

Yes, you did so much for Sammie. So, so much.. You were so gentle, kind, loving.. Sammie knows that.. Always did..

You gave Sammie nothing but love.. and are still sending love to Sammie by you tribute to him. He will never leave you. Sammie will always be by your side, along with Angel.

Angel was waiting and greeted Sammie, accompanied by my Artie.. now they are a threesome.. and more, since all our loving babies are up there with them.

You are a wonderful mom.. You did all you could~~~ and you have a wonderful, kind, caring Vet. Both of you are special people.. not many around.. but you are..

Please be kind to yourself.. no regrets.. none at all.. You did all you could--with love..

Love is what Sammie and Angel knew.

I am crying.. and crying..
I keep saying the same thing over and over again.. my words are just all jumbled up... I feel your pain...but think of this: Sammie is no longer in pain~~ free from pain..

Sammie: a tough soldier who carried on, longer than anyone who'll have thought.. because he loved YOU.. He wanted you to be at peace with this most ultimate, loving decision you can ever make..

I am here for you.. we are all here for you...
We love you... and love Sammie...
Such a sweet boy..

(((((((HUGS))))))))
Love....

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
angels mommy angels mommy Oh my I am so very sorry. I'm crying with all of you. I'm sorry I missed this earlier. Sammie you were a good girl and now you're free of pain and sadness. My Pumps will be greeting her and show her how to use her wings. Floey too. Angel too. And all our other cats and dogs who have gone on to the next life.

Run free at the Bridge baby girl. :rbheart:
You made your mommy so very happy with your beautiful face and your comforting presence. Run free and know we love you and will miss you. :rbheart:

Kelly IF I could reach through the monitor and hug you I would. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

kalico

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Crying with you and for you and your kitten. So sorry and so sad. You did the best thing. Just try to imagine her being the happiest, comfiest kitty cat in heaven - that's what I'll do.
So much love your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom , & foxxycat foxxycat ,
Thank you both so much. Yes, she was a special little girl. Full of sass, but trimmed in sweetness! I loved kissing her pretty little face.
Yes, I believe she was greeted by all of our babies who were already there.
She has a lot of new friends, & a couple of ginger brothers too! Angel & Artie! :angel::angel:
Yes, I am at peace to say that I have no regrets. I know I did everything I could for her. She was such a trooper, fighting along for me too. Trying to eat for me, as I would hold her bowl up for her to. Putting up with my tears falling on her sweet little head.

Yes, my vet is very special. I am blessed to have had her care for both of my babies. She said they were going to miss me, & I said I was going to miss them, that I was going to have to come volunteer, or something. She said I could come play with the kittens, anytime I needed a kitty fix. :petcat:
(They have some up for adoption there).

I wish I could reach through the computer and hug all of you too!

foxxycat foxxycat , I also wanted to thank you for being so strong, & such a great friend. Supporting me through all of this, all the while dealing with, & loosing Pumps.
You are a special person too! :hugs:

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
artiemom artiemom , & foxxycat foxxycat ,
Thank you both so much. Yes, she was a special little girl. Full of sass, but trimmed in sweetness! I loved kissing her pretty little face.
Yes, I believe she was greeted by all of our babies who were already there.
She has a lot of new friends, & a couple of ginger brothers too! Angel & Artie! :angel::angel:
Yes, I am at peace to say that I have no regrets. I know I did everything I could for her. She was such a trooper, fighting along for me too. Trying to eat for me, as I would hold her bowl up for her to. Putting up with my tears falling on her sweet little head.

Yes, my vet is very special. I am blessed to have had her care for both of my babies. She said they were going to miss me, & I said I was going to miss them, that I was going to have to come volunteer, or something. She said I could come play with the kittens, anytime I needed a kitty fix. :petcat:
(They have some up for adoption there).

I wish I could reach through the computer and hug all of you too!

foxxycat foxxycat , I also wanted to thank you for being so strong, & such a great friend. Supporting me through all of this, all the while dealing with, & loosing Pumps.
You are a special person too! :hugs:

Aww I'm not strong. I'm just a bag of emotions..but thank you. I know exactly how you feel. The 2 weeks ago while waiting for the vet I wasnt thinking about putting Pumps down per say...until the scale said otherwise...then I wailed like a baby. They had us in a side room...guess thats the room..for it.

I remember that I called Jon and could barely talk. I was hoping for a miracle. And cried. Oh man did I cry. For days before that. I so know how you feel. The helplessness. The dispare. Loneliness. Fearing my relationship with Jon would further deteriorate...since wr were not on the same page. He seemed to think she was ok...until I had to explain several times what is going on and that Pumps wouldnt move at all on the table. This was not my cat. My cat was somewhere else already...she used to stuff herself in the crook of my elbow or climb/jump into the sink. But with her just laying there not moving...the vet picked up on this 10 minutes later. I wanted to word it differently when I said I didnt regret it. It hurt. Oh it sucked but I couldn't bare for her to have another bad day. And knew there was nothing medically to be done...I'm repeating myself again. Ugggg. Anyways this is about you and Sammie. And I'm sure you can relate to some of this. I'm so sorry Kelly. I wish I could fix it. And bring her back into your arms. There's not a dry eye in this room right now. :sniffle::bawling2:

blumarine916

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have followed this thread since I joined a week ago. It made me cry every time I read it but I’ve always hoped something good will happen. I’m very sorry for your loss. You have been the greatest mom to Sammie especially when she truly needed you. She knows this and her love for you will remain forever.
RIP Sammie

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly I'm so sorry for your loss. Sammie was such a beautiful, special girl. Now she is at peace with her big brother Angel by her side. They will both watch over you with lots of love.

Sammie couldn't have asked for a better mom to care for her. I'm sure she's looking forward to the day when she can tell you herself how much you mean to her and what a wonderful life you gave her. RIP Sammie and Angel. Both of you will live on forever in more hearts than you realize. :rbheart::rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. I really do appreciate it all. :grouphug2:
Tonight, my mom washed all of Sammies blankets for me. There are 4. ...well one was originally Angels, tbe gray plaid one...me trying to find a boy blanket for him. Wanted green to match his eyes, but never found one when I was looking.
I told you she was was spoiled rotten.. .Just as they all should be! :hearthrob:
Im going to keep the nice fluffy flower one, that was her main blanket on my bed. This way, when I use it, It will be like a hug from Sammie. :)
It will be our "girly blanky."
The other ones I will keep for another time.
IMG_20181214_215359739.jpg

Its been a long day. Ive had a headache all night that despite taking something hasnt gone away. I think its time for bed!
Thank you all again for your continued support! xocoxoxoxoxo!

Status
Not open for further replies.