Post Your Best "groaner" Joke

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
(This is long, and not a "groaner", but I found it today and thought it was pretty funny.)

It all started one day when I was sitting at my desk and remembered a phone call I had forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered and I politely said "This is Sam. May I please speak with Tom?" The man slammed the phone down and hung up on me. I couldn't believe anyone could be so rude.
I dialed Tom's correct number. I realized I had accidentally switched the last two digits of the phone number. After hanging up with Tom, I decided to call the "wrong number" again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "JERK" and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word "JERK" next to it, and put it in my desk drawer.
Every couple of weeks, when I was having a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell "JERK!" and slam down the phone. It really cheered me up.
When Caller ID became the norm, I thought my calling would have to stop. I called his number and said "Hi, this is the telephone company. I was calling to see if you're interested in the Caller ID program." He yelled "NO!" and I slammed the phone down. I quickly re-dialed. When he answered, I yelled "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A JERK!" and hung up.
One day I was in a parking lot and some guy in a black BMW cut me off and stole the parking spot I had been patiently waiting for. I laid on the horn and yelled that I had been waiting for that spot. He ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window, so I wrote down his number.
A few days later, I called the first jerk, then decided I could call the BMW jerk, too. I called, and said "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"
"Yes it is."
"Can you tell me where I could take a look at it?"
"Sure, it's 1802 West Street. It's a yellow house and the car is right out front."
"What's your name?"
"My name is Don," he said.
"When is a good time to catch you, Don?"
"I'm home every evening after five."
"Sounds great. Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"
"Sure, what's that?
"Don, you're a JERK". Then I hung up. Now, when I had a really bad day, I had two jerks to call.
But after a few months of this, it just wasn't as fun anymore. So one day, I called Jerk #1.
"Hello."
"You're a JERK!" But I didn't hang up.
"STOP CALLING ME!" he screamed.
"Make me!"
"Who are you!?"
"My name is Don."
"Yeah? Where do you live?"
"Jerk, I live at 1802 West Street, a yellow house with my black BMW parked in front...you jerk."
"I'm coming over right now, Don, and you'd better start saying your prayers."
I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, jerk."
Then I called Jerk #2.
"Hello?"
"Hey, jerk."
He yelled, "IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT."
I answered, "Well, jerk, here's your chance. I know right where you live, and I'm coming over right now."

I hung up immediately and called the police, saying I previously lived at 1802 West Street and I was on my way over there to punch my cheating ex in the face. Then I quickly called Channel 3 News about the fight breaking out on West Street. I quickly got into my car and headed over. There, I saw two jerks beating the crap out of each other in front of squad cars, a news crew, and a police helicopter as they threatened to break out the mace.
Anger management really works! Please do not try this at home. :lol:

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All I've got to say about this joke is "Touche!"

John looked at his wife and said, honey twenty five years ago we had a cheap apartment, cheap car and I slept on a sofa bed.

But I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blond.

Now we have a nice house, nice car and a big bed but I sleep with a 50 year old women.

You’re not keeping up with your end of the bargain.

My wife turned around and said, well why don’t you go and find a hot 25 year old blond to sleep with.

I will make sure you get to live in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car and sleep on a sofa bed.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
If a little "potty humor" is ok...
What's brown and sits on a piano bench?

Beethoven's last movement. (I fell off a piano bench laughing at this one when I was 10 years old.)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If a little "potty humor" is ok...
What's brown and sits on a piano bench?

Beethoven's last movement. (I fell off a piano bench laughing at this one when I was 10 years old.)
I would have, too, that's a funny one! 🤣

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So very true. I went to lunch with a friend before Christmas and a group of teenagers were sitting the next table over, every one of them was on their phones. Made it nice however for me and my friend to actually talk to one another. Of course this may be the pot calling the kettle black, as I am here typing this reply via computer. :biggrin: