My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom It looks like the rain may be heading pretty far inland. I hope it does put out the fires. Mother Nature can work wonders.

I hardly know where to start tonight! Lol
tabbytom tabbytom It looks like, with this group, you give us an inch and we’ll take a smile!

white shadow white shadow Banjo let me know her opunion. She had lots of questions and really grilled me on this one. She woke me up this morning to read the posts. She felt I had egg on my face and must be punished. I think she wants to be the center of attention here. She was a bit peckish about it all.

rubysmama rubysmama I look forward to the lantern photos. I know they are very invasive plants but they always make me want to do a miniature scene. Froggie and a lantern?
I hope the deer got the Loquat too. If it was a human, they must be a quat low. :doh:

M maggiedemi I will have to take pictures of the peppers for you. I believe they are habanero. I would mail you some but I think the post office would consider that too hot to handle.

pearl99 pearl99 Lol Good ones! Mackie will be rolling! He loves his jokes!
Just so you know, Lady does get demanding about taking her walks. If I don’t take her she picks up ( and I am not adding this just because of the puns) her toy chicken and runs around the house with it in her mouth and yowling! It’s funny and cute but.... she wants those walks!
Pickled tomatoes may keep you from moving into the garage? :thumbsup: Very glad that worked out!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Quiche! :flail:

N NY cat man Very deep! :paperbag:

CL56 CL56 It’s NEVER too late to join the pun! I’m glad you eggstended the joke!

In case anyone just joined us... :lol:, if you ever give me an eggscuse to post a smile or a groan, I’ll take it! I just have trouble knowing when to eggxit.

Okay. I got that last bit out of my system. Banjo is taking over so you’re all safe now. :alright:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I was outside and it sugenly got very dark! The sun vanished and the wind came up just as I was going to take a picture of a new orchid flower! The flash kicked in! I’ll try to get a better photo later but I headed for the house. The rain poured before I got to the door and the trunk of a pine tree crashed down across the yard! Yikes! Time to go inside!!

This orchid is Pholidita imbricata. I love the name.
706C18B6-2E3C-43E9-8999-2CD85869716A.jpeg

Only one cat greeted me at the door. I could hardly see Smokey through the rain pouring down the glass. My brave girl!
FB9D11C1-0C79-4611-83D7-FCFE64DD30AE.jpeg

Whistle was waiting nearby though.
I’m too scared to move mom. Put me somewhere!’
479787BA-6AF8-4D13-A6B7-662804B4005D.jpeg

BJ looked a bit worried as he peeked out of his hiding place.

Mom? Is that you?
E05C84ED-99C4-4A0B-A1E4-838CF6E9642F.jpeg

You know you shouldn’t be outside during a storm!
5EF2326E-C061-4022-A76E-1B92095F5E6D.jpeg

If you want to get in the cage box with me, I wouldn’t mind cuddling right now!
5E232AB1-0306-4563-AE2C-AE249411055F.jpeg

This box is mine but I left room for a Hooman.
1288329A-439E-4ECD-9305-0B458EA7FBCB.jpeg

Mom? I can’t seem to get inside this box. Little help?
04FED388-169F-405B-BC3A-8EBC4642EA63.jpeg

Hide me Mom! I can’t find an empty box!
1379D68E-E022-4AA7-BFCB-77B1730F0174.jpeg

Seriously? Can you please remind the other cats that they are house cats now? A house IS a box. So much for my afternoon nap!’
51066C30-55F9-499F-A058-11B7D94F9459.jpeg

Every other cat was under furniture. Poor kitties. The tree falling combined with thunder kept them all tucked away for a little while. I hunted for each kitty and offered comfort. Most are back out now. Banjo is dashing around with a case of zoomies. Maybe a little fluff tail too. Whistle has recovered his ability to move enough to purr and make biscuits in my lap. Lol All is well again. Perhaps we could use a few more boxes though.
I wonder if I could get a refrigerator sized box somewhere? Lol
:heartshape:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Safe but very tired. I doubt I’ll get a post in tonight. Forgive me but my hands are actually vibrating from power tools! :lol: Feel my vibes? I have another rotten tree down but it won’t require cutting since it broke into sections I can move more easily. It’s been continuing to rain and thunder here so I hope everyone stays safe.:heartshape:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Safe but very tired. I doubt I’ll get a post in tonight. Forgive me but my hands are actually vibrating from power tools! :lol: Feel my vibes? I have another rotten tree down but it won’t require cutting since it broke into sections I can move more easily. It’s been continuing to rain and thunder here so I hope everyone stays safe.:heartshape:
You too! Hoping your trees stay up. We had rain here in town- we'll take yours too.
Power tools- I can relate. I used a circular saw for the first time today.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgive me but my hands are actually vibrating from power tools! :lol:
I just tried to picture my klutzy self using power tools and had to laugh. That would not end well! :eek3:

I believe they are habanero. I would mail you some but I think the post office would consider that too hot to handle.
They ship better if they are dried. You can also make crushed flakes or powder. I used to order superhots that way all the time. I still have some Carolina Reaper powder. 🌶

Status
Not open for further replies.