My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved Pepe Le Pew, likely because of the cat. :catman: But now as an adult, it seems less cute, and more stalker-ish. But then likely most of the cartoons we grew up watching probably wouldn't pass the political correctness test these days.

Oh my I always thought that was another skunk! The things I learn on here.

N NY cat man , oh yes Pink Panther!

Jcatbird Jcatbird I think the bubbles worked, it's only going to be 82 degrees today and right now it's in the 50's. Better than 95's.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Oh yes! I haven’t thought of Snagglepuss in a long time but that was another favorite! Tom of Tom and Jerry always lost his prey. Lol Thank goodness but that mouse drove him crazy. Litttle Jerry was so cute though. Lol

N NY cat man Since it came from nearby, perhaps they are related. Cat genes travel! Burdock has a cousin! I know the kitties around here shared a lot of love! Lol

rubysmama rubysmama All the cartoons were a bit .... rough? I can’t say they made me laugh. It was more that I liked certain characters and always hoped for them. Kind of weird but I wanted the road runner to escape but felt bad the Wyle E Coyote had such horrendous things happen! Who wrote that stuff? Pepe Le Pew was obviously a real stinker. Lol

That picture shows one way to catch a mouse! Lol Maybe that is one of the protective bubbles Banjo sent out last night. Hmmmm. In Cinderella, the fairy godmother transformed some mice as I remember it. Could that be one of the horses? Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 only 82? Wow! I’m packing up and bringing some more bubbles with kitties! Lol I better ask Banjo for some cool bubbles here! We are in another heat wave. It should be cooler tonight though.

Lol There are lots of facts around the threads on TCS! The cat on Pepe Le Pew got her back stripes originally by accidentally getting white pain on her back. When Pepe first saw her, he mistook her for a skunk. I keep warning Banjo about staying out of the paint around here! I’ll have to show her that cartoon!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Oh yes! I haven’t thought of Snagglepuss in a long time but that was another favorite! Tom of Tom and Jerry always lost his prey. Lol Thank goodness but that mouse drove him crazy. Litttle Jerry was so cute though. Lol

N NY cat man Since it came from nearby, perhaps they are related. Cat genes travel! Burdock has a cousin! I know the kitties around here shared a lot of love! Lol

rubysmama rubysmama All the cartoons were a bit .... rough? I can’t say they made me laugh. It was more that I liked certain characters and always hoped for them. Kind of weird but I wanted the road runner to escape but felt bad the Wyle E Coyote had such horrendous things happen! Who wrote that stuff? Pepe Le Pew was obviously a real stinker. Lol

That picture shows one way to catch a mouse! Lol Maybe that is one of the protective bubbles Banjo sent out last night. Hmmmm. In Cinderella, the fairy godmother transformed some mice as I remember it. Could that be one of the horses? Lol
It is local, as in county, but is actually 15 miles from us, and I don't know where they got the cat from. Related? It's possible, as I don't know the cat's age, but Burdock is 9 going on 10 years old, and got fixed before he could produce any offspring of his own.

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 only 82? Wow! I’m packing up and bringing some more bubbles with kitties! Lol I better ask Banjo for some cool bubbles here! We are in another heat wave. It should be cooler tonight though.

Lol There are lots of facts around the threads on TCS! The cat on Pepe Le Pew got her back stripes originally by accidentally getting white pain on her back. When Pepe first saw her, he mistook her for a skunk. I keep warning Banjo about staying out of the paint around here! I’ll have to show her that cartoon!
Yes! But I think she got carried away because next week snow is predicted.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady was due for a walk today! I took her harness in where she was napping to see if she was interested. Silly question!
Want to get dressed up for a walk?
5D72436A-E18F-43A9-A947-8600B37F8684.jpeg

Always, mom!
B3D29B79-0C5F-4403-80E1-3A428DE6B4B4.jpeg

Making air biscuits as soon as we got near the door! Lol
16EACEE3-EF7F-4309-ABD9-FD06B6CB3441.jpeg

She was a bit slow leaving the porch. Sniff test.
B636DAE1-CF4B-44C5-B104-7E7B96B622EE.jpeg

Something in the air but nothing seen.
FD4752BE-BF76-46E6-8E61-33548C5F59D2.jpeg

She was being cautious in the garden.
FD764F86-F71A-46B5-9A0C-1E1F9A744FAC.jpeg

A good look around meant....
1E8E21F6-56ED-4612-BE86-4823202FF51B.jpeg

The favorite scratching post is safe!
C0D579FE-5F40-44A0-A4AF-26A967DBDE5C.jpeg

A good roll in the grass is needed.
F75A4E53-3EEC-4E03-B0C1-A2EADBEE82C4.jpeg

Roll begins and ends with a cat flight! Lady caught the scent of something and did one of those four footed, straight up in the air, cat flights! Her springs still work! If only my camera had caught that! It would have just been a rainbow blur though. Lol Poor Lady. She came down at least a foot closer to the door and headed straight back inside.
7159A4A4-DF0F-45C1-8D92-F40425D44343.jpeg

She didn’t care that the leash was still rolled around her Tummy. She didn’t even wait to be carried back as she usually does. I don’t know what initiated her flight but she never looked back!
I know the armadillos have been around but she never minded their scent before. Maybe a dog passed through. :dunno::headscratch: Perhaps a bubble popped nearby? That’s why a harness and a leash are the safest way to walk your kitty!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
felt bad the Wyle E Coyote had such horrendous things happen
Me too! Isn't he the one that always fell off the cliff and went splat? 😥

Maybe that is one of the protective bubbles Banjo sent out last night.
Hmmm. Where can I get one of those? 🤔

Making air biscuits as soon as we got near the door!
Awww, my sweet little angel Ladykins. 😍

She didn’t even wait to be carried back as she usually does. I don’t know what initiated her flight but she never looked back!
Well sometimes you just gotta move on and not look back. 😉

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Banjo was born at about the time of a big snowfall here. Maybe she is actually a snow baby!
If you had married MightyMouse, the kitties would have met their match! :lol: Mighty Mouse!!!! I loved that. Mighty Mouse was a hero!

N NY cat man I do remember Leonardo. His helper was a skunk named Odie Cologne! :lol: There was a wizard in that cartoon too but I can’t remember his name. Leonardo always got through everything! There was Linus the gentle hearted Lion too.

M maggiedemi That’s the one! Poor thing got wiped out every show! Acme is where everything came from. Those critters had amazing purchasing power.

Lady certainly moved on today! Smart girl! She didn’t have her bubble and hers doesn’t fit very well.

Maybe she was just giving a fairy
a ride? Lol
F499629D-3029-46AA-9938-95883F071645.jpeg

If she is going to get inside, she needs a bigger bubble! Sending you lots of tough bubbles!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, and pearl99 pearl99 only gave part of what's happening for us 🐱, it's forecast to be 97 degrees F on Saturday and Sunday, 90 on Monday and then 40 with an overnight temperature of 32 degrees F Tuesday.
Yep! My area is 26 degrees overnight on Tuesday. Cover tomatoes!

Thanks for the bubbles, Lady!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
SNOW! I am wildly jealous! Going to be in the high 90s here, and I have to help man a yard sale for the local book club rhat I'm a member (co-founder) of! Proceeds will go towards advertising and outreach. From 7 AM until noon. By that time, I should be thoroughly melted down! Which mean I may or may not be here tomorrow.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you lots of tough bubbles!
Thanks, maybe they will finally carry me out of the country and back to civilization. :crossfingers:

40 with an overnight temperature of 32 degrees F Tuesday.
Dang, that's cold! Happy bday to me. Hopefully some kitties will wanna cuddle with me on Tuesday. :cold:

How is Miss Wanda Heart doing? And Smokey baby? And Mackie boy?
I was trying to think of all their names today. I need a study sheet! :think:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pearl99 pearl99 Lady is blushing! Lol She thanks you. I think she’s pretty too. I was really surprised to see her out there as a feral. No wonder she won the attention of the wild cat! Lol Stay cool and then stay warm! Maybe you need assorted bubbles.

Furballsmom Furballsmom You too! Froggie is willing to share his bubble wrap insulation! Lol

rubysmama rubysmama Wanda Heart is doing okay. She is still on restriction and not thrilled about that! She tried to escape the bathroom constantly. With limited success.
Mackie and Smokey have their issues. I am spending much of my day trying to keep up with their special needs. Mackie still laughs though and Smokey still sticks her tongue out when she wants treats. I see a lot of little pink tongue! I love their expressions! Today was all about sterilizing the environment. Always important, it has new meaning now. The next free days are going to be especially busy since it is tax time again on tip of all else. I also have an appointment tomorrow. Just business but I’ll timed. :runaround: Lol

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Thst’s great that you are helping with the book club fund raising. I hope you don’t melt. Take a cloth to keep wet around your neck and lots of fluids to drink! If you melt, you might get stuck to the pages of a book!

M maggiedemi I know what you mean about keeping up with kitty names! Lol I’ll have to get you a list. When I do flea meds I keep a check list! I can’t miss anyone. I don’t think I would but with meds. , it’s too important not to keep a file going.
Tuesday is bound to be a great day! An early Happy Birthday to you! Much love sent via bubbles! Cat loads of love!

tabbytom tabbytom Precious picture and we echo your sentiments! :redheartpump::celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.