It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hot cross buns are available at the independent market this week :clap: I love hot cross buns but am really picky about them. Some stores and bakeries make dense buns with way too many gross candied fruit pieces :headshake: I like a light fluffy bun with very little candied fruit and there has to be a good amount of icing. Panera used to make strawberry hot cross buns that were so good :yummy:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hannah, my helper, made Buffalo Chicken Dip. She said "I think I screwed up and put in too much Franks's Hot Sauce." I said no worries! Love it hot!:yeah::clap::clap:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's snowing! :hyper: It's beautiful, quiet, and tamps down the Spring allergies!
It will only last a few hours, but I always enjoy the snow in my neck of the woods.
:celebrate:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I picked up some Irish Soda Bread!! I look forward to it, every year!
I absolutely love Irish Soda Bread but I'm fussy about where I get it. One of these days I'll have to bake it myself. ;)

While running errands today I ran into a special friend. Surprises are definitely the best! :thumbsup:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What were you doing on March 7th,1970?Remember the total eclipse?I was getting married to the love of my life!Yep!49 years ago!When we came out of the church,it was pitch dark!Today was a great day.We ran to town and did some shopping,I had an eye appointment and it went well (new glasses...ugh!) and I fixed us a wonderful dinner.Here after a bit we'll have some dessert....awesome!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
What were you doing on March 7th,1970?Remember the total eclipse?I was getting married to the love of my life!Yep!49 years ago!When we came out of the church,it was pitch dark!Today was a great day.We ran to town and did some shopping,I had an eye appointment and it went well (new glasses...ugh!) and I fixed us a wonderful dinner.Here after a bit we'll have some dessert....awesome!
Did you plan your wedding around the eclipse?

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you plan your wedding around the eclipse?
No,not really.We were young and impatient to start our own lives,he was newly discharged from the Army,we had dated/been engaged for 4 years and that was a date that was open at the church so we took it!I've always thought it was our good luck charm:)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We had to take Carleton to the ER vet late this afternoon. But the positive was that we had an unbelievably compassionate vet. She also has cats and was very knowledgeable. In addition, the tech who did his ultrasound told us Carleton was a marshmallow. :hearthrob: Everyone loved him and couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. :touched:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was very busy that day not existing yet. So I can't say I remember the eclipse. :tongue:

It's Friday and the weekend, so that's definitely good.

Status
Not open for further replies.