Wild And Wonderful Animal Rescue's Feral Cat Tails...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I always forget about your huge momma! Fingers crossed for a small healthy litter! I'm skeptical though lol. This morning when I went to feed her she hobbled into the nesting box and I think I saw dried milk on her nipples so hopefully soon!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaning up the mess she makes in her crate, I took out the nesting box so that I could replace the bedding in it because she had a party in her litter box, I got a picture of her standing, her freaking belly practically drags the ground now! She is crouched down but still lol.
20180408_141034.jpg

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
I am so anxious for her to have them! I am worried about her letting me grab her babies to help supplement them... Also if it is just large healthy babies I am worried if she needs help during the delivery since she isnt my biggest fan... maybe after she has them she will like me better lol

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Every time I see an update on this thread, I expect to read that the e̶l̶e̶p̶h̶a̶n̶t̶, kittens have arrived. But, alas, just another pic of our "big" girl. ;) Soon, hopefully. :crossfingers:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Dear heavens, that's a HUGE belly on that mama!

Little Bit is starting to look a bit like that. Drat this horrid town that won't allow me to trap and spay her!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Her belly is literally larger than a watermelon! I think he used to be a small cat. Lol. I wish I had a video baby monitor that I could set up and watch her from... I might have to purchase one lol. She freezes when I come in, so I think she'd be a lot more comfortable if I'm not in the room while she's in labor, but I definitely want to watch...

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was JUST going to post that I thought it would be an investment, given the numbers of frightened ferals you deal with! In fact, I now have to delete the quote I was going to post.

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was thinking they were going to be really expensive... like over $100, but when I looked them up they were around $40 so I definitely could justify spending that. I got this one. So I can even put it in my kitten rooms so I can watch my fosters while I am at work too! But for now mostly so I can watch her since she freezes when I am in the room lol.