Wild And Wonderful Animal Rescue's Feral Cat Tails...

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
She will be with me though the rest of the pregnancy and when the kittens wean! For tonight we set her up in a crate with a nesting box, litter box, and food and water. I covered half of the crate then I left her alone for the rest of the night to settle before I try to sit with her.
:yess::bouquet: :rock::catlove::clapcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Momma Mia has finally settled into her nesting box! She had been laying behind her litter box last night and this morning. I even got a couple of blinks out of her while I sat and talked to her if you can believe that!
Resized_20180328_151437_5187.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama took the words right off of my fingertips!

Fingers crossed! I am going into this kitten season with a couple awesome connections to bottle feeders if needed!
That is wonderful news! Good to have extra help on tap for those babies whose mamas just can't do it.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Momma Mia has finally settled into her nesting box! She had been laying behind her litter box last night and this morning. I even got a couple of blinks out of her while I sat and talked to her if you can believe that!
View attachment 224660
Of course we can, after all, you are the cat whisperer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a hard one. We trapped this feral last night. When we took her to the vet this morning she ended up being super sweet. Rubbing up against the trap for pets. We quickly saw that she was VERY jaundiced. Her face and ears were pretty yellow. We decided to combo test her before the spay. It came backnegative but the vet called me. I LOVE and respect Dr Kenney. She is my primary vet. She said I'm going to be bluntly honest with you. Given this cats jaundice , she is very skinny and pretty dehydrated, I think she has FIP. We could do comfort measures but she recommended euthanasia. There was no long term treatment and realistically no where to place her. I talked it over with another group, it was their colony. They talked to the vet and agreed. Rest in peace little miss Pursey. You will be missed.
Resized_20180330_073947_9791.jpg

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a hard one. We trapped this feral last night. When we took her to the vet this morning she ended up being super sweet. Rubbing up against the trap for pets. We quickly saw that she was VERY jaundiced. Her face and ears were pretty yellow. We decided to combo test her before the spay. It came backnegative but the vet called me. I LOVE and respect Dr Kenney. She is my primary vet. She said I'm going to be bluntly honest with you. Given this cats jaundice , she is very skinny and pretty dehydrated, I think she has FIP. We could do comfort measures but she recomm ended euthanasia. There was no long term treatment and realistically no where to place her. I talked it over with another group, it was their colony. They talked to the vet and agreed. Rest in peace little miss Pursey. You will be missed.
View attachment 225006
Oh that poor sweet girl, bless all of you for giving her one last good day filled with love, and kindness, lots of petting and a painless final rest.. I'm crying and need to hug my girl.