Wild And Wonderful Animal Rescue's Feral Cat Tails...

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
HUH! I'm going to remember that trick! SOMEONE will need it here sooner or later, and given the season, probably sooner!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
The caregiver said Mia showed up for breakfast this morning... said she still had a big belly but they do still have bellies after birth... One of my rescue friends is going out this evening to try to catch her/see if she has delivered. I have spent about 20 hours the past week trapping and I need a day lol I am on standby if we get her though, she is coming to me!
The other feral we caught that was spayed today is a girl!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
The caregiver said Mia showed up for breakfast this morning... said she still had a big belly but they do still have bellies after birth... One of my rescue friends is going out this evening to try to catch her/see if she has delivered. I have spent about 20 hours the past week trapping and I need a day lol I am on standby if we get her though, she is coming to me!
The other feral we caught that was spayed today is a girl!
:clap::clap2::salam::cheerleader::vibes::vibes::vibes::goodluck:
You just know she is going to get trapped on your nite off!:wavey:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
She will be with me though the rest of the pregnancy and when the kittens wean! For tonight we set her up in a crate with a nesting box, litter box, and food and water. I covered half of the crate then I left her alone for the rest of the night to settle before I try to sit with her.