What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It is switching between snow and sleet. Not laying or anything. Yet. The weather weenies were calling for rain only. :censored::fuming: I am not amused.

cryptic

Mama to Jinx and Java
Young Cat
Purraise
Colorado here. Currently 18 degrees, snow on the ground, and breezy.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-11°C/13°F. Cold, obviously. :lol: It snowed a little this morning.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hard freeze over night. When I looked out the window, I thought it had snowed, but it was the freeze. And it's really foggy. Cold, cold, cold.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
23°F this morning at 6. Hard freeze. Wore a hat for the first time this winter...brrrr. sunny out too. going to be 45 today.
:yeah: but add a few degrees because I'm a little further south.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-14°C/6°F. At least it's sunny and the sky is blue. It's supposed to warm up over the next few days with a predicted daily high ranging from -7°C/19°F to +4°C/39°F on Tuesday.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I can hardly wait until Friday night/Saturday.. it is supposed to be record cold...
29 Degrees.... brrrrrrrrr.... I am absolutely not ready for this.. first the change in times, now the below freezing degree temperatures.... I am not a fan of Winter; at all....brrrr

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Our overnight temperature is supposed to go below freezing for the first time this fall. My annuals are still blooming, though we'll probably have the first hard frost with those temps, so that may be it for the flowers.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
42F now. It's still not cold enough inside for the heat to be turned on. The thermostat is reading 71 F. Emma got her SnuggleSafe pad this week. She knows what "hot pad" is and will often sit on it after I tuck it under her blanket on the sofa. Leroy has no idea what it's for:rolleyes: The mice got their heating pad turned on, too. The pad is under half the box so there is a cooler area to go too if they get too warm.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A chilly 18 F here, only supposed to reach the high 20's today but they are predicting a little warmer next week.

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
31 degrees Fahrenheit (-1 Celsius) here around Pittsburgh. It was like 18 degrees this morning. I can tell it's one of those days that you need to bundle up in the morning and you'll need sunglasses in the afternoon.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot believe it is 41 degrees. It feels as if it is in the 20's.. so cold.. The wind is terrible. I heard the wind chill is making it feel as if it is in them teens...

The temp will drop to the 20's or so tonight. I have the drapes, down, pulled to the side, the thermostat up higher, and I am still cold. had to break out the gloves today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.