What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
This morning in NH it was 30! hard frost on the truck windshield-a squirt of window washer got rid of it quick. and off on my way.
On my bike ride it was 54 and windy. cloudy. calling for rain soon but I don't see any on the radar? :dunno:

I am ready for snow..but I know it's too early. Rolled up the garden hose and moved stuff around to get ready. Have to dump dirt out of planters now and stow stuff in the shed for the winter and button up some stuff under the house.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Rolled up the garden hose and moved stuff around to get ready. Have to dump dirt out of planters now and stow stuff in the shed for the winter and button up some stuff under the house.
I have to do all of the above too but procrastinating. I keep thinking we will get a few unusually warm weather days. One can hope, can't they? :wink:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
51 F and foggy right now with a high of 67. We are to get rain this morning with showers then this afternoon.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow! Big fluffy flakes are falling. It is -5°C/23°F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
36 F this morning, had to break down and turn on the heat. 46 F this afternoon and the :sunshine:is shining.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice fall day,40 degrees when I got up, 70 degrees this afternoon. Still a rollercoaster, high of 40 tomorrow! Did get all my flowers pulled or cut back, three pickup loads to the city compost heap. Garden is tilled and ready for spring, it got a lot of leaves and grass.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
50 F this morning with a high of 61 F expected. Showers pretty much throughout the day and most of this coming week. It's going to get colder later on this week.

We have our outside work done, too, other than raking leaves. And Rick said that if it just stays like this, with a leaf here and there, he might let the wind take care of the leaves. I raked quite a bit a couple weeks ago and we don't seem to have a lot in the yard right now. We take the leaves up the garden and spread them out. Then next spring, Rick tills them into the soil.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's been unusually warm here, but it going to start getting back to the normal cool temps for this time of year.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
34 F this morning. Rick told me that we will be in the freezer from tonight until Sunday night. And this Friday, our low is to be 10 F. That's not a frost, that's a freeze! :cold::cold::cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.