What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
cloudy rainy humid yucky. 63 this morning- I think 79 this afternoon. Was raining hard an hour ago-looks like return of showers later on. We need the rain but they can keep the humidity!
That is not cold! We had lows in the 30s!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
50° F and sunny. Tonight supposed to be freezing.
Come on, yesterday was 80°. I don't mind cold weather, but give us a chance to get used to it first.

SK13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, I'm not complaining about the colder weather. But a 30° drop in one day doesn't give you much time to acclimate.
I would adjust.
It is hard to adjust that the sun sat at 9 and now it sets at 6 and a half - early.
We get average of 12°C or 53°F.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
75°-80° today. I remember this happening in the spring. One day was 75° and the next day it snowed. The weather is just wacko this year.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same thing here. We are now in Sprng but we had the craziest winter ever. Summer temperatures with heavy thunderstorms followed by cold weather and then back to warm out of season temperatures. It is as if seasons as such have disappeared. For the moment Spring, 3 weeks old, is fairly normal with mild temperatures, wind and thunderstorms at night time.

Fortunately the weather behaved last evening during the football match Bolivia versus Uruguay which took place in the local stadiium here in Montevideo which resulted in Uruguay's classification for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. :)

FeralPup

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm an hour away from Melbourne, Australia, and it's been going back and forth between warm and cold all week!
Right now it's 6°c at 11:30pm, with a bit of rain :3
I'm thankful for that.
Once summer kicks in, there'll be nights of over 20°c.
It's horrible!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
60F and cloudy with a bit of drizzle
I have the windows cracked open just a bit to get some air.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot and windy. Supposed to get around 77° F with winds at 15-20 mph.
I wish it would stop, I need to work with some aluminum sheeting before it snows.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I love winter because spring comes after.
I like winter too but it's because I like winter sports and can't stand heat/humidity in summer. I don't like to drive in ice/snow but enjoy sitting by the fireplace and watching the snow come down. Our dog absolutely loved winter and I can remember taking long walks with him in the snow drifts. We usually get several bad snow storms and temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chills up to -30 below.

Today it's 67 degrees with non-stop rain and they're predicting severe storms with the possibility of hail or a tornado touching down tonight. :eek2:

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
91 here today in an area of Eastern Los Angeles County called the San Gabriel Valley. It will be in the 90s through Wednesday, then drop to 77 on Friday, with rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.