What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9°C/48°F and sunny as of right now. The high today should be 24°C/75°F. This is always such a strange time of year - you're freezing cold in the morning, but by the afternoon, you're too warm to be wearing a jacket.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Crazy! Monday and Tuesday were close to 90. Today's high is 63 but the "real feel" is 48 right now. That's Wisconsin for you!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
this morning was cooler..I didn't pay attention to temp but it was spitting rain. This afternoon at lunch it was 50. I swear I smelled snow...it is very cold raw outside. I bet Mr. Jon has the furnace running. Both of us were freezing this morning..I must have rolled over on Honeybee because I woke up and no cat on me. I thought I felt her up on me in the middle of the night. COLD and RAW

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Artie was a "velcro" cat all night long. I was awoken to the loudest HAIL, I have heard in many years!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: In reality, I have lived here for 11 years, and have never heard the hail pellet down as much as it did.. it was crazy:livid:

And then, it turned to such hard, fast rain..Like a monsoon :angrywoman::angrywoman::angrywoman::angrywoman:

It was really terrible.. and the wind was bad also.. so crazy...:livid:

Many streets around here, in my city and adjoining cities/towns, were flooded... up to over waist high... It was a really bad storm..

Currently, it is 55 degrees... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr :censored: too cold for me!!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was up at 5:45AM, the temp was 48 degrees!!!! BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I had to put the heat on, just to warm up... No wonder, Artie was a cuddle bug all night...now it is 55 degrees, at 10:35AM...

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently around 66° F with high winds. 25+ mph expecting to increase later today to 30-35 mph with wind gust up to 60 mph. I hate the windy season, shakes my entire house, and it's hard to get anything done.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
perfect riding weather. this morning 46. today 67 they are predicting. Breezy clear blue skies..this weather is perfect. Honeybee is back to sleeping on me again..we closed the windows..Didn't want to freeze Jon out. I still only need Honeybee's red fuzzy blanket-she makes me sweat. She likes to tuck herself up into my arm pit.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
20°C - 68°F Clear sky with some clouds.

PA020190.JPG
Late last night the sky was completyy black (not like in the picture) with a strange white patch in the iddle ressembling some flying machine. I took the pic through the window pane and it doesn't show as much the strangeness of the situation.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Rain, thunderstorms predicted for today and tomorrow with temps. in the low - mid 70's. I don't have to go into work so I'm taking advantage of the gloomy day and being lazy, lol. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.