What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate this weather. We've had a thunderstorm every day. With the humidity up, every single bug has come out by the thousands. And everyone of them bites or stings.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
National Weather Service has issued "Hazardous Weather Outlook" for extreme heat index:

.DAY ONE...Today And Tonight.

Above normal temperatures and relatively humid conditions will
result in elevated heat index values of 104 to 108. Please stay hydrated
and take frequent breaks while working outside this afternoon.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday.

Afternoon heat index values of 104 to 108 will be possible through at least Sunday.

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: We bees sweatin' y'all! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Absolutely pouring down here and quite chilly. Cats in a foul mood because they can't go into the garden. Oh the joys of a British summer.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot, and hot, and more hot, and no end of hot in sight. 100 degrees. Heat index warning 104-108.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
You can all come visit Dublin! 50 degrees here + yellow rainfall warning in the entire country.
What I wouldn't give to get on a plane and go to Dublin right now. :clover:
86 degrees, hot, humid and severe storm warning here with hail/wind gusts up to 65 mph. :eek2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Cool and rainy. I'm pretty happy about that.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It rained the entire night last night. Not a drizzle either, an outright pouring rain the entire night. There are flash flood warnings around the area.

Today's high is to be around 83 or so with lower humidity than what we've been dealing with.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It rained the entire night last night. Not a drizzle either, an outright pouring rain the entire night. There are flash flood warnings around the area.

Today's high is to be around 83 or so with lower humidity than what we've been dealing with.
You must live near me. Not a drizzle, it was rain in biblical proportions. Same thing Saturday and been predicted again for today.
I hear thunder as I type this.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Terrific photo. You can see the sheet of rain. It looks like that storm was a real ripsnorter.
What I wish you could have seen, is it was almost a perfect circle. It looked like the heavens just used a cookie cutter to pour the water through.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The past two days I have been wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts and I'm not complaining. I think it is supposed to be a little warmer today.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I was freezing yesterday...long sleeve shirt, over shirt, leggings, and socks.. still cold...

Today is much better.. Beautiful a few miles inland, but along the coast it is cooler. The windows are still open..

Status
Not open for further replies.