What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It poured overnight so it's very humid with temps in the low-mid 80's.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a very raw day out there... extremely humid.. to the point where I am freezing!! I have the AC on, just to get humidity out, but I have leggings, socks, long sleeve jersey on... I hate this weather... 79 degrees, but you would never know it.. The humidity is at 71 %... that is gross weather...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We are so humid that last night when I checked the dehumidifier in the basement, it was full and it read 90%. I took it outside and dumped it and put it back together. This morning, when I checked the dehumidifier, it was already full again and read 80%. I don't ever remember having to dump it twice that closely together! Usually once a day is sufficient, and at the same time of day is fine.

We are at 76 with a high of 81 forecast and 50% chance of t-storms by late this afternoon. So it's not overly bad outside, I don't think. But it was bad in the basement.

I had the window fan on in the bedroom for a while last night. But then, that gave me the heebs because I couldn't hear what was going on in the house because of the fan noise. I had to turn it off.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I learnt this morning that during the night we had a very bad storm with rain, lighting and very loud thunder but I slept through it all. Now it is windy and rainy with 15°C - 59°F temp.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's supposed to be close to 90 F today and tomorrow. Thunderstorms on Tuesday and then the 70's the rest of the week.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heavy thunderstorms 22°C - 65°F I don't know what has happened to our winter. We are experiencing summer thunderstorms and temperatures. :confused2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's been exceptionally mild since the solar eclipse on Monday. Temps. in the 70's with less humidity than usual for this time of year. We've been able to turn off the a/c which is always a bonus. :thumbsup:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainy and warm for this time of the year. 23°C We are having very unusual warm temperatures this winter although very rainy and humid.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 66 degrees out! BRRRRRRRrrrrrrr !! cloudy!!

The sky looks like an Autumn sky and there is a crispness to the air... yuck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.