What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big salad, 2 smoked artichoke and cheese chicken sausages, 1 oz. of a polish sausage, 1 slice gouda
cheese, a cup of whole green beans, 1 small single serve container of cranberry orange walnut cheesecake.  Yum!
You get such good stuff in America. Cranberry orange walnut cheesecake. Oh to die for but I'll never taste it here unless I make it. Fat chance of that happening.

kaitlyn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A slice of grapefruit. The rest was stolen by "the grapefruit monster" (DD). 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I saw an interview with Fabio. He says the secret to looking good is drinking lots of water and eating protein. The best protein he says is whey from NewZealand and Australia. So I just had a bowl of smashed berry yoghurt with Australian whey powder mixed in. Oh I'm feeling youthful already!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I have one of those monsters too. She stole my yogurt this morning. 

I had part of a yogurt and a cheese string.
What?  A WHOLE cheese string? 
   That won't last long. 

Liquorice and some millionaires shortbread.  (I did have a healthy lunch of soya beans and noodles).

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bagel.  It was from last night I think even though I bought it today.  Quality is really dropping at that Dunkin.  They were good for few solid months after opening and now it is about 50/50 shot of decent food.

Get to go to the local bagel shop tomorrow am so looking forward to that!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bagel.  It was from last night I think even though I bought it today.  Quality is really dropping at that Dunkin.  They were good for few solid months after opening and now it is about 50/50 shot of decent food.

Get to go to the local bagel shop tomorrow am so looking forward to that!
We don't have authentic bagels in Australia. I haven't found them anyways. I lived in SanFrancisco for 3 years and I loved bagels. Yum Yum. My fave were raisin. Oh I wish I could have one now. Pop one in the post for me can you please ;) I'm off to the kitchen to search for breakfast. Nothing very exciting here.

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tomato soup and 1/2 of a grilled cheese sandwich. LOVE to dip the sandwich in the soup too. Great combo, I think. :D

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ssips iced tea count?  had a few of them as can not bring myself to eat anything.  Hope I feel better in few hours and can get a sub maybe.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What?  A WHOLE cheese string? 
   That won't last long. 

Liquorice and some millionaires shortbread.  (I did have a healthy lunch of soya beans and noodles).
I got to eat the whole cheese string. I bought Aimee cheese strings and bought myself cheese sticks. She ate all my cheese sticks so I am eating her cheese strings.

We had Swiss Chalet for dinner tonight. It's a chicken restaurant. I had a quarter chicken (white meat), fries and gravy. I only ate about half the chicken though. My sister came down to visit so we went out for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.