What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

@Lamiatron, you are still early in your mission and as long as you get a good kitty circuit set up in your home that you can race around with kitty then you will be able to conquer those donuts....

As for me, I met a friend at a cafe and gave in to a warm apple and caramel tart with ice cream to help my pot of tea go down. 
I have joined the gym so that's helping not only with the cravings, but also with burning off the donuts! hahaha

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't going to eat sugar all day but I made chocolate mud ice cream and I wanted to try it. It was soooo delicious and rich that I then had to finish off the triple choc store bought ice cream in the freezer. Oh dear that was naughty.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A LARGE mug of hot chocolate and 2 Fair Trade tripple  choc' cookies.  (There's a Fair Trade 2 week promotion and 20% discount - what better reason to eat chocolate than that!)
Who needs a reason?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A small piece of hot milk sponge cake. Rick finished it off last night, so it's no longer there to tempt me. (darn it)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
for dinner last night: veggie saute of mushroomes, garlic. onions, green string beans, broccoli, jalapeno (it was made on the fly, no particular recipe lol) & baked chicken breast

no breakfast yet!!! but i'm looking forward to a salad of spinach, carrots, cucumber, tomato, pepper jack cheese, black beans, and left over chicken breast from last night 

yummm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A Slim-A-Bear ice cream bar. 

Drinking my coffee now (and for some reason, dang, but this is good coffee this morning!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.