What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I will do my best to try and support you guys with your healthy eating and snacking so my foodbaby gets to a healthier weight too (maybe around 20lb less than it is right now),  but I failed badly a couple of minutes ago because I went to get a glass of squash and located a large bar of chocolate the cupboard that I'd forgotten all about. :sigh:    The glass of squash still needs to happen. 

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

I cooked up some egg beaters and had them on an English muffin.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wasabi and ginger popcorn - I've got an evil cold and not feeling hungry, the wasabi and ginger sounded appealing and it was just what I needed.

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Wasabi and ginger popcorn - I've got an evil cold and not feeling hungry, the wasabi and ginger sounded appealing and it was just what I needed.
Please get well soon! 

A couple ginger thins (well, maybe not a "couple" 
)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Please get well soon! 

A couple ginger thins (well, maybe not a "couple" 
)
Thank you AlainasMom.  My house guest is now feeding me chocolate cake as a follow on from my popcorn.  This being sick could have some benefits! 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have authentic bagels in Australia. I haven't found them anyways
. I lived in SanFrancisco for 3 years and I loved bagels. Yum Yum. My fave were raisin. Oh I wish I could have one now. Pop one in the post for me can you
please ;) I'm off to the kitchen to search for breakfast. Nothing very exciting here.
Real bagels are boiled and shiny. Is that what you had in America?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to eat the whole cheese string. I
bought Aimee cheese strings and bought
myself cheese sticks. She ate all my
cheese sticks so I am eating her cheese
strings
We had Swiss Chalet for dinner tonight. It's a chicken restaurant. I had a quarter chicken (white meat), fries and gravy. I only ate about half the chicken though.
My sister came down to visit so we went out for dinner.
I like the dark meat. I haven't had good gravy for years. Sigh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A slice of sauteed liver with caramelized onions for dinner yesterday.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

A bagel.  It was from last night I think even though I bought it today.  Quality is really dropping at that Dunkin.  They were good for few solid months after opening and now it is about 50/50 shot of decent food.

Get to go to the local bagel shop tomorrow am so looking forward to that!
Bagels at Dunkin are HORRIBLE. i can't stand them anymore. I don't know how i used to have them for YEARS. they're only good when consumed within 5 mins of preparation, otherwise be prepared to eat cardboard with the nastiest, hardest cheese spread you've ever encountered.

They have better bagels and cheaper at the corner deli's around here. seriously. 

I go to a corner Deli, or a local bakery. Totally worth it!

i had a weird craving for the packeted ramen noodle this morning..so that's what i had for breakfast -____-

half a packet of that, and coffee. lol

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So agree.  The DD bagels are $1 and the bagel shop is .80.  Plus if you get cream cheese bagel place puts enough on for 2 bagels if you wanted to stretch it!  DD your lucky to see a layer as they go so cheap.  At this point only good thing about DD is the Lattes when they have a coupon.

A bagel from the good place:)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

So agree.  The DD bagels are $1 and the bagel shop is .80.  Plus if you get cream cheese bagel place puts enough on for 2 bagels if you wanted to stretch it!  DD your lucky to see a layer as they go so cheap.  At this point only good thing about DD is the Lattes when they have a coupon.

A bagel from the good place:)
i don't find anything good about DD. 

except maybe the hash browns...but you can't eat them all the time either, they're so GREASY. i have it like literally once every 2-3 months, when the craving hits.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
A LARGE mug of hot chocolate and 2 Fair Trade tripple  choc' cookies.  (There's a Fair Trade 2 week promotion and 20% discount - what better reason to eat chocolate than that!)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

A LARGE mug of hot chocolate and 2 Fair Trade tripple  choc' cookies.  (There's a Fair Trade 2 week promotion and 20% discount - what better reason to eat chocolate than that!)
OMG chocolate. this reminds me that i had 3 chocolate covered donuts for dinner last night.......

:(

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

OMG chocolate. this reminds me that i had 3 chocolate covered donuts for dinner last night.......

:(
 @Lamiatron, you are still early in your mission and as long as you get a good kitty circuit set up in your home that you can race around with kitty then you will be able to conquer those donuts....

As for me, I met a friend at a cafe and gave in to a warm apple and caramel tart with ice cream to help my pot of tea go down. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 Lamb and Rosemary sausage, 3/4 cup boiled cauliflower. 1 oz. half and half with my decaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.