What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks. When I am hungry, I am trying to eat healthier things like veggies and dip, crackers and cheese, etc. I have to be as healthy as I can because I want to get this baby nice and chubby and full term. My daughter was a preemie and only 2 pounds.
I have not had any children as yet, but all my siblings were born preemie (i was between 16 and 21 when they were born), so i understand how hard that can be for a mother caring for a preemie child as i had to go through that with my mother, and helping her..its heart breaking. I hope you're able to get your new addition at a healthy weight in utero :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I will do my best to try and support you guys with your healthy eating and snacking so my foodbaby gets to a healthier weight too (maybe around 20lb less than it is right now),  but I failed badly a couple of minutes ago because I went to get a glass of squash and located a large bar of chocolate the cupboard that I'd forgotten all about. 
   The glass of squash still needs to happen. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a tapioca pudding as a snack. Aimee the mooch ate a good amount of it though. If I put a plate of food in front of her, she has no interest in it. She always wants what mommy is eating. I'm going to have to have double of everything once I have 2 kids or I won't get any.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Mars bar and my pregnancy days are looooong over. Good luck to you mummies though.
Let's hear it for the mums?
I say yeeaah. ....

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big salad, 2 smoked artichoke and cheese chicken sausages, 1 oz. of a polish sausage, 1 slice gouda cheese, a cup of whole green beans, 1 small single serve container of cranberry orange walnut cheesecake.  Yum!

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
two french crullers and medium coffee with half and half from dunkin......

trying to quit smoking, and these doughnut cravings are getting the best of me.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bagel from a local shop we just started going to.  Lived here few years an knew of it just never got to go.  AMAZING food!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A dry bread roll. It's my own fault. Im helping out in my MIL shop. I can't leave and I didn't organise lunch for myself. Food is food. Any of it can taste good if you're hungry enough! ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I had a bowl of vegetarian chili with some Cheddar Bay biscuits last night for dinner. And that was the last thing I ate.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cheese string. I bought them for my daughter and got myself old cheddar cheese sticks. She ate all my cheese sticks so I am eating the cheese strings.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
POPPY TOASTED BAGEL WITH BUTTER & CREAM CHEESE!!!

well..i'm still eating it....its almost done anddddddd

I'm in heaven :)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A very healthy Breakfast :bigthumb: Watermelon, Apple & Pear :)
GOOD for you, Rigel. My diet today has been mostly fruit too. I just LOVE pears - unripe :lol3: or ripe. SO nice to see you here and hope you are doing GREAT!!! :hugs: :smokin: :salute: ;)

---------------------------------

Greek Yogurt, fresh blueberries, drizzled with granola and raw honey. :yummy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.