What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stopped at Costco yesterday and one of the items that came home with me were THINaddictives Cranberry Almond Thins. Problem - I just had three packages..... :nothappy: :lol2:

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stopped at Costco yesterday and one of the items that came home with me were THINaddictives Cranberry Almond Thins. Problem - I just had three packages.....
I love those. I might go to Costco this weekend and get some. 

I had a chocolate chip mini loaf....basically a muffin shaped like a loaf.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
trader joes greek yogurt with honey, with some raspberries, pomegranate, and special k cereal mixed in!

that was about 2 hours ago

currently eating!!!: salad consisting of spinach, carrots, cucumber, tomato, avocado, lime juice, and baked chicken breast with cheese.

:)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. (That's how I started my Sunday, that's how I ended my Sunday)

It was a bad weekend, food-wise. 
sounds like an AWESOME weekend...or a cheat weekend ;)

i have cheat weekends too sometimes

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i've never heard of that food combo! but it sounds like it might taste good. How would you describe it?
Like putting cream cheese on toast basically. 

I had some soup and pasta salad for lunch. I feel like all I've done today is eat and I am still hungry.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Like putting cream cheese on toast basically. 

I had some soup and pasta salad for lunch. I feel like all I've done today is eat and I am still hungry.
water is your best friend!

our bodies cannot tell the difference between thirst and hunger, the sensation, or the signals sent to your brain are the same. that's why sometimes you'll keep eating and eating and eating and you'll feel forever hungry, until you finally have that tall glass of water and then you finally feel like that's all you needed!

I try to drink tea after every meal. it helps to settle the stomach and aid in digestion, and helps to keep me full longer

i'm seriously about that diet life and eating clean!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Noodles, mangetout, baby corn and fine green beans with cashew nuts, sesame oil and soy sauce - again....  I'm missing the chocolate brownie now it's run out. 

@catlover19, at least you have a good reason for feeling hungry, and an excuse for putting on a reasonable amount of weight.    And soup is supposed to be the best type of food for getting people to feel full up and full up for a long time too!     The only reason I have is nurturning my 'foodbaby'. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lamiatron-Pregnancy does the same:)  It is an endless pit that is nearly impossible to fill at times.  Much harder when you have morning sickness cause then it is I am hungry, eat,oh no that did not sit....

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

water is your best friend!

our bodies cannot tell the difference between thirst and hunger, the sensation, or the signals sent to your brain are the same. that's why sometimes you'll keep eating and eating and eating and you'll feel forever hungry, until you finally have that tall glass of water and then you finally feel like that's all you needed!

I try to drink tea after every meal. it helps to settle the stomach and aid in digestion, and helps to keep me full longer

i'm seriously about that diet life and eating clean!
I am eating pretty healthy. I am pregnant so I can't diet, but I am eating much healthier than I used to because I am not on my blood pressure medication anymore (the BP issues are left over from my first pregnancy). It's working because my blood pressure is doing great and I am on day 11 of no medication. Drinking a glass of water when you are really hungry because of pregnancy does not have the same effect. I get very hungry every 2-3 hours when pregnant and farther along I have been known to have a snack in the middle of the night. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol at nighttime snacking.  I have woken up few times this week around 3-4 and HAD to go find something to eat as it is unreal.  Keep nutrigrain bars on stand now and just eat one(or two) and go back to sleep without waking dogs up.  Husband only wakes if they start barking  Going to be some adjustment for him in few months!

Nutrigrain bar :)

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I am eating pretty healthy. I am pregnant so I can't diet, but I am eating much healthier than I used to because I am not on my blood pressure medication anymore (the BP issues are left over from my first pregnancy). It's working because my blood pressure is doing great and I am on day 11 of no medication. Drinking a glass of water when you are really hungry because of pregnancy does not have the same effect. I get very hungry every 2-3 hours when pregnant and farther along I have been known to have a snack in the middle of the night. 
oh I did not know you were expecting! congrats! and feed those hunger cravings!!! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, also being off of you BP meds. :)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lol at nighttime snacking.  I have woken up few times this week around 3-4 and HAD to go find something to eat as it is unreal.  Keep nutrigrain bars on stand now and just eat one(or two) and go back to sleep without waking dogs up.  Husband only wakes if they start barking  Going to be some adjustment for him in few months!

Nutrigrain bar :)
I haven't had a nighttime snack yet this pregnancy. I used to get a snack after my middle of the night bathroom break when I was pregnant with my daughter. I think it's going to start much earlier this time because I've been waking up really hungry in the morning.

oh I did not know you were expecting! congrats! and feed those hunger cravings!!! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, also being off of you BP meds. :)
Thanks. When I am hungry, I am trying to eat healthier things like veggies and dip, crackers and cheese, etc. I have to be as healthy as I can because I want to get this baby nice and chubby and full term. My daughter was a preemie and only 2 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.