What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A handful of strawberries from the garden last night. (I'm starting to get a little tired of strawberries.)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bit of leftover potroast with miracle noodles, and fresh rainbow swiss chard from our garden.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A handful of strawberries from the garden last night. (I'm starting to get a little tired of strawberries.)
:lol3: No kidding... you must be.

I had a strawberry, granola, honey and yogurt parfait for lunch today! I picked up two for one packages of 2 lb. strawberries yesterday!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast this am - 1 tin of large smoked oysters and 1 red mini-bell pepper.  My usual decaf with 2 oz. half and half.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast this am - 1 tin of large smoked oysters and 1 red mini-bell pepper.  My usual decaf with 2 oz. half and half.
you ate oysters for breakfast ?  gross just the thought of them sliding down my throat yuck. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We're not quite into veggie season here yet, Tricia. We do have lettuces from the gardens, but things will start picking up soon. :)

I had some salsa flavored almonds.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She said on the other page from a local discount store. :)

I just had a chicken sandwich and chips earlier. Probably will have a nutty bar next.

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yum, I'll have a bite of that Wendy's LOL!  Ok my last thing was dairy queen hot fudge sundae last nite which I brought home after dinner. Woo hoo!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you ate oysters for breakfast ?  gross just the thought of them sliding down my throat yuck. 
I have to laugh.  Someone I only know from a list we were on, was always posting that she was eating tins of smoked oysters, octopus etc. and I would think "ewww!".  But darn..I do love smoked oysters, and since I can't have eggs every day, had to get creative.  Works for me at least once a week :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had leftover baked skinless, boneless chicken breast strips seasoned with garma masala, and leftover plain boiled broccoli.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l had a half cup of probiotic yoghurt. l despise yoghurt usually, but this stuff is absolutely divine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.