What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Your meals always sound so interesting, Pat!

Last thing I had was a low carb bagel with cream cheese.

fuzz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last thing I ate was breakfast. Had half a peanut butter sandwich that was left over from yesterday, not very appetizing anymore but no time to make anything else.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One TEASPOON of Turkey Hill's Skinny Minty Frozen Yogurt 

(And now I'm going to bed to pout 
That yogurt is good stuff)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
low carb bagel and sipping coffee right now.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quaker High Fibre instant oatmeal (with the sugar pinched into the corner of the packet so l didn't eat it). Delicious.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH surprised me by taking me out to dinner, after we dropped off a spare portable a/c at some friends who sorely needed it.  Thankfully, we have myfitnesspal's app on his phone, and I simply deconstructed my turkey sandwich, and found that it had the dessert I wanted listed in it's database.  I had a turkey nom nom sandwich as a lettuce wrap = 2-3 cucumber slices, some sprouts, about 1/4 of an avocado, and I estimate a 4 oz. turkey patty.  I had a side salad (ditched the croutons and cherry tomatoes, had olive oil and vinegar on the side, then a 390 calories strawberry ice cream "cupcake" (has no cake).

Except for how salty this way, it was delicious, and I am happy with my day's calorie totals :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One egg over medium with a sautéed scallion, 1 slice reduced fat cheddar cheese and 1 turkey Italian sausage with onions and peppers (gluten and sugar free).  Decaf espresso :)

fuzz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Made some fried rice(with soy sauce, pepper, an egg, and green onion) and a porkchop with lemon and lime juice with a splash of soy sauce for supper. Not the healthiest of the week but tasty =)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Drinking coffee now. Normally after I'm done feeding the cats in the morning (on a day off work), I go right downstairs to the treadmill. This morning? I needed coffee first.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't eaten yet today, but I'm fixin' to log off the 'puter and go make dinner now: Ham, pineapple, some kind of taters (haven't decided what just yet), & honey-glazed carrots.

Status
Not open for further replies.