What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Total nirvana!!

My sister and BIL came over last night. We made homemade ice cream with our strawberries. I had made strawberry streusel bars earlier yesterday, so we put a streusel bar in the bowl first. Then we added our ice cream. Topped it all off with more sliced strawberries. And some homemade whipped cream.

My sister and I enjoyed our dessert with a bottle of mint wine.

Sitting by the pool outside.

Life was good last night....I have a bit of a headache this morning.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of Greve cheese, Pat.

I had, are you ready Pam?

Cucumber margaritas, nachos and guacamole.
I went out for lunch with a friend.
It's a Scandinavian cheese you can buy at Ikea - think swissish :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch - low sodium albacore tuna in water, mixed with small bit of mayo, celery and scallion. Plus had 1 serving parmesan crisps (made of nothing but cheese).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had, are you ready Pam?

Cucumber margaritas, nachos and guacamole. :lol3: I went out for lunch with a friend.

And I truly mean that in the best way possible! I've never had a cucumber margarita!! Was it wonderful stuff?? It sounds great! And guacamole! 

And you didn't invite me. 

Mani, thank you. C & P. The soup looks divine and that onion jam toast looks so good, too. What a good way to use cauliflower.
Seriously, the cucumber margaritas are amazing. They even have little bits of cucumber in them!

The last thing I had was a low-carb bagel this morning.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
That sounds wonderful, Karen! I'll keep my eyes open for cucumber margaritas. I've only recently developed a love for guacamole....I never ate much of it until my DIL made a guacamole that was so good, I almost devoured it. It was wonderful stuff.

I had a bad headache yesterday. Last night Rick had a class reunion meeting and since I wasn't up to eating dinner, but wanted something cold, he stopped at Wendy's on his way home and got a small strawberry-lemonade drink for me. It was quite good. I love anything lemony. I saved some of it and drank the rest of it this morning after my walk on the treadmill.

Drinking coffee now.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That sounds wonderful, Karen! I'll keep my eyes open for cucumber margaritas. I've only recently developed a love for guacamole....I never ate much of it until my DIL made a guacamole that was so good, I almost devoured it. It was wonderful stuff.

I had a bad headache yesterday. Last night Rick had a class reunion meeting and since I wasn't up to eating dinner, but wanted something cold, he stopped at Wendy's on his way home and got a small strawberry-lemonade drink for me. It was quite good. I love anything lemony. I saved some of it and drank the rest of it this morning after my walk on the treadmill.

Drinking coffee now.
Hope the headache is a bit better!

I had a low carb bagel earlier.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seriously, the cucumber margaritas are amazing. They even have little bits of cucumber in them!
Oooooo - love margaritas - any flavor. Never heard of Cucumber!!! Sounds delicious - nice and cool too. :bigthumb: Now - where to find one. :lol3:

I LOVE guacamole too, Pam. But, I have loved it for a very, very long time. I swear I could live off of it. ;)

- Some goldfish cheddar crackers. :)

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pizza in bed and some wine.
In bed? Too many crumbs from the crust to be eaten in bed. Wine....maybe, but better sitting in the dining or living room.

For myself....about a cup of popcorn this afternoon while I watched a documentary.

Last edited:

luvmy4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Coconut milk ice cream. Yum. Rough day so I needed a treat :)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
2 fresh peaches and a couple of strawberries

(We picked three quarts of strawberries last night from the garden! We cleaned and sliced them and threw them into the freezer. I hope strawberries freeze OK; my MIL said they do.)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(We picked three quarts of strawberries last night from the garden! We cleaned and sliced them and threw them into the freezer. I hope strawberries freeze OK; my MIL said they do.)
They DO. I freeze them all the time when my SIL brings up baskets from her garden. AND if you MIL says it's ok, then by golly, IT IS!!! ;)

A grapefruit. :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Some salsa flavored almonds. :)

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In bed? Too many crumbs from the crust to be eaten in bed. Wine....maybe, but better sitting in the dining or living room.

For myself....about a cup of popcorn this afternoon while I watched a documentary.
About 8pm or so,my husband and I will fix a small pizza each and take it to bed and watch TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.