What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A cup of Wegman's sugar-free double chocolate pudding, with 2 teaspoons of chocolate mint chip ice cream stirred in. It gives me a taste of the bad-for-me stuff, without all the fat, sugar, and calories!

Margaret (cat) had her 7PM traditional Reddi-Whip whipped cream. She always begs for it every night. She starts pacing in the kitchen about 6:45 PM! I never give the cats dairy products, but I do give her a tiny spritz in her food dish every night, and her health is fine.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bad  habit every so often. I eat chicken salad for breakfast. I don't eat breakfast food that often.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One (ONE, I swear!) Oreo Lemon Swirl cookie. (We were at the store, Rick saw them. The rest is history.
 )

You know there are Watermelon Oreos out now? He hasn't found them yet.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One (ONE, I swear!) Oreo Lemon Swirl cookie. (We were at the store, Rick saw them. The rest is history.
 )

You know there are Watermelon Oreos out now? He hasn't found them yet.
The news is that only Target was selling them. Good luck finding them.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A banana for breakfast, a half-cup of probiotic yoghurt mid-morning, and homemade curry for lunch.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
a salad with mushrooms, navy beans, lettuce & tomatoes, AND Baba Ganouj (a tangy savory fantastic smokey/roasted eggplant/garlic/tahini/lemon juice creamy dip) - eaten with pretzels :)

(oh, for dessert, 2 "lemon coolers" cookies)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Margaret (cat) had her 7PM traditional Reddi-Whip whipped cream. She always begs for it every night. She starts pacing in the kitchen about 6:45 PM! I never give the cats dairy products, but I do give her a tiny spritz in her food dish every night, and her health is fine.
MargeCat, my co-worker gives, Charlie, his cat a spritz of Reddi-Whip every day when he comes home from work. Charlie so looks forward to his whipped cream spritz!!! His mom started giving it to Charlie and he got spoiled very quickly. He loves his Reddi-Whip!

The last thing I ate was Snyders of Hanover Honey Wheat pretzel twists. 7 = 120 calories (my breakfast this morning)

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A smoothie with almond milk, frozen blueberries and frozen banana, trader joe's protein powder and trader joe's super green drink, a dash of vanilla and half a packet of Starbuck's via italian roast instant coffee. So decadent and yet full of vitamins and other good stuff. 

A friend really lectured me though recently, about how it is no good to use powdered green drink instead of the actual veggies and other ingredients that are in the powder. Augh! I really need the blueberries and the vitamins in this drink (not to mention the protein powder), and don't have time to make anything complicated so I'm sticking with this for now lol. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 egg, a thin slice of muenster cheese, and 1/2 cup of fresh asparagus sautéed in 1 tsp. of irish butter.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lunch was some angel hair cut cabbage, homegrown rainbow swiss chard, and a very small cod fillet sautéed in lemon olive oil.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
raw rainbow swiss chard, shrimp salad that I made with celery and red onion, 2 gluten-free shortbread cookies and a decaf espresso.  Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.