What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds good. I've been eating banana's and peanut butter without the bread. It's very tasty.

Muffy

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds good. I've been eating banana's and peanut butter without the bread. It's very tasty.

Muffy
while i don't care for peanut butter and banana sandwiches, i do like bananas with peanut butter (without the bread). but then, i absolutely adore peanut butter, and could (and do sometimes) eat it by the spoonful right out of the jar -- it's only me here, so i have no problem with eating from the jar.

some raw cauliflower with hummus, and a banana walnut blondie. :yummy:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
while i don't care for peanut butter and banana sandwiches, i do like bananas with peanut butter (without the bread). but then, i absolutely adore peanut butter, and could (and do sometimes) eat it by the spoonful right out of the jar -- it's only me here, so i have no problem with eating from the jar.
:yummy:
Sometimes I eat it out of the jar, too. I'm the only one here so I can do that. Sometimes I will take a plastic spoon and scoop up some peanut butter with it and put it out for the squirrels. They love it. They will sit up on their hind legs and hold the spoon with their front legs and eat the peanut butter. It is so cute.

Muffy

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I eat it out of the jar, too. I'm the only one here so I can do that. Sometimes I will take a plastic spoon and scoop up some peanut butter with it and put it out for the squirrels. They love it. They will sit up on their hind legs and hold the spoon with their front legs and eat the peanut butter. It is so cute.

Muffy
that does sound really cute!!!

a peanut butter and concord grape jelly sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.