What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby'smom: Have you ever tried the strawberry or peach cream cheese? They are so good. Where do you get your bagels? We used used to have 3 bagel places around but they all went out of business. I just buy mine at Safeway's bakery. We used to have a Einstein bakery and it was so good.

Muffy
I'm not a big fan of the fruit cream cheeses. :) There's a local bagel shop where I normally get my bagels. Thankfully we still have a few bagel places around here. :)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 5 in the morning and I'm having Safeway's macaroni salad with Swiss cheese for breakfast. I have odd taste for food.

Muffy

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I am cooking rice with seasoned Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower and carrot with a piece if Pollack . I might brew a cup of black tea .

Last edited:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to BJ's this morning and while I was there I brought a pizza to bring home for lunch. Their pizza is not very good but I did not feel like going anyplace else to get one. Also you can't get toppings for your pizza, I like mushrooms, olives and extra cheese with mine. I ate two pieces and put the rest in the freezer.

Muffy

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pork, cheesy pinto beans, rice with steamed veggies, and buttered flour tortillas. Two Lorna Doone shortbread cookies and coffee.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A pork tenderloin which I grilled on my small George Foreman grill, basted with some pineapple teriyaki sauce.

Also had some spiralized carrots to go with it. I cooked these in a frying pan with a touch of EVOO, Salt, and a pat of butter and a teaspoon of Feta Cheese... So yummy!!

I got all items from Trader Joes--really good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.