What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm going to say a baked potato with salt/pepper and margarine, which i'll be having very shortly.
Wow. A baked potato at 2:30 in the morning. l could eat a baked potato anytime day or night but I like sour cream and butter on mine. I also like to get up around 3 or 4 am and have some yogurt or a container of pudding when I have a dry sore throat.

Right now I'm having Panera Creamy Tomato soup with Cheetos for lunch. They have good soup. I like to eat lunch after I put out nuts and sun flower seeds for the squirrels and birds. I enjoy watching them eat. The squirrels are so cute.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7 layer bean dip (homemade, if anyone wants the recipe let me know it's super easy!) with tostitos hint of lime tortilla chips.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. A baked potato at 2:30 in the morning. l could eat a baked potato anytime day or night but I like sour cream and butter on mine. I also like to get up around 3 or 4 am and have some yogurt or a container of pudding when I have a dry sore throat.

Right now I'm having Panera Creamy Tomato soup with Cheetos for lunch. They have good soup. I like to eat lunch after I put out nuts and sun flower seeds for the squirrels and birds. I enjoy watching them eat. The squirrels are so cute.
it was actually about 5:30am, EST. but yes, a (microwaved) baked potato! it was basically my breakfast, because i go back to sleep for a few hours after that. and having something warm helps me to feel warm, because i get chilly in the early morning hours -- the coolest part of the night.

it'll be another baked potato very shortly, for me.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it was actually about 5:30am, EST. but yes, a (microwaved) baked potato! it was basically my breakfast, because i go back to sleep for a few hours after that. and having something warm helps me to feel warm, because i get chilly in the early morning hours -- the coolest part of the night.

it'll be another baked potato very shortly, for me.
Sorry about that. After I posted I noticed that the time on the post is different from the time posted. I sent you the above post at 1:15 pm and the time on the post was 9:45 am.

I have two baking potato's I need to eat. They are so easy with the microwave and they taste so good. I like them with the skin on.

Muffy

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about that. After I posted I noticed that the time on the post is different from the time posted. I sent you the above post at 1:15 pm and the time on the post was 9:45 am.

I have two baking potato's I need to eat. They are so easy with the microwave and they taste so good. I like them with the skin on.

Muffy
no problem! :) it might be that your 'preferences' here at TCS are set to a different time zone.

and that's why i've been having baked potatoes often lately! i've been working through about 3 pounds of baking potatoes, using them up. i like mine with the skin on too! :D

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For breakfast this morning I had a bagel with vegetable cream cheese and 4 Morning Star sausage links.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mexican Mother-in-Law Pork Stew, from Jalisco, Mexico. With basmati rice and crushed cashews. Scream. Cats head-butting. (Don't give them any, dear god no.)

(For a pound of pork stew: half a pound of cooked pasilla chiles, a clove of garlic, half an onion (or some of those Mexican green-fatty-onions), equal parts (powdered) cumin, clove, black pepper, crushed up bay leaf, salt and wine vinegar to taste. Grind up the veggies and spices in a blender, while you brown the pork pieces in a cast iron pan if you can. When the pork's brown, dump the green glop from the blender and let it cook. Give some to a friend, and have some beer. Or sweet wine. Or Mango juice.)

Last edited:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 3:14 in the morning and I can't sleep. So I got up to go on the computer and snack on some cashew nuts. My squirrels get peanuts but I get the cashews. Now I can go watch "Raising Hope".

Muffy

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard on TV yesterday that it was national peanut butter cookie day. I wish I had some with chocolate chips in them.

Muffy
mmmm...peanut butter!!! :yummy: and peanut butter cookie day -- a wonderful thing! now i'm thinking i just might pop a baking sheet of oatmeal peanut butter cookies in the toaster oven to bake today -- forecast to be a high of 72 degrees F, so would be a good day for it. :think:

last thing i ate was some mini pretzels and 3 vanilla sandwich cookies yesterday evening.

NilsCherch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Potato chips. Was supposed to be popcorn but I was too lazy to put it in the microwave.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abby'smom: Have you ever tried the strawberry or peach cream cheese? They are so good. Where do you get your bagels? We used used to have 3 bagel places around but they all went out of business. I just buy mine at Safeway's bakery. We used to have a Einstein bakery and it was so good.

Muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.